Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will not just visit touristic sites, but we will learn about the argentinian idiosyncrasy, while hearing about the daily life, the good and the bad. We will also learn about the coffee culture and about the local infusion called "mate". Also, we have received the Excellence Certificate 8 times, so we will make sure you have a great time. Last but not least, we are all tour guides born and raised in Buenos Aires, so you will be able to hear about our crazy country/city first hand.
- You'll start atJunín 1760Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, ArgentinaWe will meet in the front door of the Recoleta Cemetery for walking tours (that we will combine with public transportation, 1 subway included in the price)See address & details
- 1Cemiterio de RecoletaStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byPlaza Intendente Torcuato de Alvear
- 2La BielaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byIglesia Nuestra Senora del Pilar
- 3Puente Peatonal Figueroa AlcortaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byFloralis GenericaFacultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos Aires
- 4El Ateneo Grand SplendidStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Vereda del TangoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Plaza de MayoStop: 8 minutesSee detailsPass byCafe Tortoni
- 7Mercado de San TelmoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8La BocaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCaminitoCaminito, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaWe will finish in the neighborhood of La Boca, after visiting Caminito, from where I can help you to grab a taxi or take the subway. (that taxi is not included in the price of the walking tours not the subway to go back to your hotel)See address & details
Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentina
Caminito, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - La Biela
- Private transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had a great virtual tour in Buenos Aires with companionships of Mariela.. she showed me the best attractions, districts, cafes, theaters and a lot of scenes in addition to interested historical stories about Argentina .. Mariela is excellent English speaker and have funny…
Date of experience: October 2020
1 Helpful vote
Knowledgeable, personable, adorable, just for a start. She is a guide worth paying a premium for!! She made good use of the limited time we had. David and Arlene Bunis
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Mariela was the BEST! We were a family of 12 wanting to get the most out of Buenos Aires and Mariela made it happen flawlessly. She is young and energetic and as well as showing us around she helped us organize anything we wanted to do. We would highly recommend getting in touch…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Buenos Aires Concierge
Expert, friendly Buenos Aires tour guide, both in person and online!
We visited Buenos Aires in 2012 and took Mariela's "Best of Buenos Aires" Tour at that time and absolutely loved it…
Mariela Calls Us Back
This is our second review of Buenos Aires Concierge, because the city keeps calling us back, and even though we hav…
Thank You Mariela!
Mariela, arranged our four day holiday to Buenos Aries and Iguazu Falls and it was everything she promised with no …
Amazing day trip with Asado out of BA City with a large group
We had a large group in Buenos Aires before a wedding, mostly from overseas. We were looking for a way to spend so…
Don't do BA without Mariela!
Mariela, you're the best! You made our Buenos Aries experience so special. Your knowledge was broad, you made our t…
Concierge Service - Best or Buenos Aries / Tigre River/San Antonio De Areco/Palermo
I highly recommend Marilea - she is the best! She planned 4 tours for us and each was flawless! Day One was the ci…
Best possible starting in Buenos Aires
From the minute we contact Mariela everything was complete, generous and Fun! We had travel so long to arrive in Bu…
Great tour and great concierge service
My wife and I booked several activities through Mariela and they were all great. We attended a Tango show, had a pr…
A Little personalized care goes a long way!
I hired Mariela Cavallo from Buenos Aires Concierge to give our group of four seniors a tour of the Argentine capit…
The Perfect Slice of Buenos Aires
Mariela was able to plan the perfect vacation for me and my friends. We were able to experience the many sides of …
Excellent Private Tour
From the moment I reached out to Buenos Aires Concierge I knew I made the right choice. Mariela was very responsive…
A friend in the city
Mariela is amazing and has great advice for some local adventures. She can help design a trip as well provide priva…
Fantastic 4 day visit to Buenos Aires
Mariela, was our private guide for a 4 day visit to Buenos Aires. Her attention to details makes her one of the be…
City tour Buenos Aires
We have to select this trip by. TripAdvisor recommended And great to sightseeing same as recommend . Her friendl…
BEST TOUR IN THE CITY
Great time touring the city with Mariela. It was very information and a great overview of the massive sections, par…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 872 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Buenos Aires
Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Buenos Aires?
How much is The Best of Buenos Aires?
The Best of Buenos Aires price starts from €202.27. Discover and book The Best of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best of Buenos Aires cancellation policy?
The Best of Buenos Aires cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best of Buenos Aires?
The Best of Buenos Aires is hosted by Buenos Aires Concierge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Buenos Aires Concierge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor