Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Professional local guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private walking tour
- Lunch or Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Cemiterio de Recoleta
- Entry/Admission - La Boca
- Entry/Admission - Calle Defensa
- Entry/Admission - Recoleta
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Tortoni
- Entry/Admission - Avenida de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Avenida 9 De Julio
- Entry/Admission - Obelisco de Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Avenida Corrientes
- Entrance fees to Colon Theatre
- Alcoholic drinks during lunch or dinner (available to purchase)
- If you want to start from the local airport, please check with us extra cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Rio del Brazilian
Go with a good appetite, so many variety of meats, take just a little so you can make it to the end! Loved the lam…
The tour was great, the guide knowledgeable and an interesting place to visit. Great we booked as was sold out for …
Peru & Bolivia Tour
Last year, I organised a tour of Peru and Bolivia with RipioTurismo. It was my first time visiting South America, a…
Absolutely terrific show and a great dinner too. Great sevice and ambiance. Highly recommended. Within walking dist…
teatro colon - a beautiful venue
Tour guide excellent, very knowledgeable and English good. We took the English tour. Good idea but make sure that y…
So Much History
The tour itself was about 50 minutes. Lots of great information from our amazing tour guide Roxanne. The history of…
Two spectacular days in Iguazu and Iguacu
We had recommendations from friends and other travellers to see Iguazu from both sides. They were so right. The A…
Bus trip Chalten to Calafate
The bus trip was fine but when we arrived at the bus station in El Chalten, they did not have out tickets. They se…
See the difference
Both the Argentinian and Brasilian side tours were excellent. Argentina is best for getting close up to a number of…
THEE most beautiful place I have ever seen
...and I am pretty-well traveled. It's hard to imagine anything as stunning as Iguazu. I'd seem photos, which is wh…
One of the Most Spectacular sights on earth
After a 14 day cruise around South America from Chile to Buenos Aires we flew up to Igazu Falls on the border betwe…
We booked this tour combined with the kids part for this tour. Great fun and wonderful to do with the kids. We desi…
Fun time! FOLLOW THE RULES
The company was professional and protective of their clients. UNfortunately, there will always be one or two CLIENT…
It was a nice 1hr tour of the theatre. our English speaking guide was very good and knowledgeable. The theatre is…
Very interesting and professionally presented.
The check-in was convenient and efficient. We walked from our Hotel "Saltos del Paine" to the tour office. The sh…
- Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and 13 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 872 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires
Which attractions will I visit with 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires?
How much is 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires?
3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires price starts from €143.84. Discover and book 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires cancellation policy?
3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires?
3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-hour Walking Tour in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor