per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Table Mountain tickets
- Castle of good hope entrance fees
- District 6 museum entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Castle of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - District Six Museum
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travellers
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88021P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour?
- Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour price starts from €83.26. Discover and book Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour cancellation policy?
- Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour?
- Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour is hosted by Cape Archives Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cape Archives Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88021P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bo-KaapStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Castle of Good HopeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3District Six MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Company's GardensStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Noon Day GunStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Table MountainStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Outstanding tour - great value!
Rudney our tour guide was very friendly, knowledgeable, and easygoing. He clearly knew a lot about these places and…
We were picked and dropped to our hotel and Rodney made our day full of fun, laughter and insight. He took us to lo…
A through tour with sites and knowledge
Seeing penguin's. Our guide Nontando was so knowledgeable about the history of South Africa and the famous people o…
Informative and Breathtaking Tour with the Best Guides and Driver ever!
I enjoyed the most interesting tour to Cape of Good Hope and so many sites in between. Nontando and Kelvin are the …
Best tour for penguins
Awesome, awesome 👍 Guide Rodney is the best, super eggcellent! Stopped at Bo-caap, ostrich farm, went on a 45 min …
Please take this tour!
It was an amazing, informative tour. Our tour guides, Nonnie and Kelvin, were the most personable tour guides, an…
Cape of Good Hope is very special
As the wind was gale force both the Robben Island ferry and the cable car to Table Mountain were closed. Collection…
Everything was perfect! Pickup in all the major hotels in city center. Small groups, we had 10 and it was a good nu…
Bad weather, lovely trip!
Rodey was a very fun guide! He showed us everywhere around & gave us interesting information about the Cap, Simon’s…
We really liked our guide Rodney and our tour. There was a lot of stops and we wished the tour included a bit more …
Must do tour with a wonerful guide
Leon was a wonderful guide .We were able to customize the tour, so that we could spend more time in the placed we …
Amazing!! 100% recommend
What an amazing day!! It was everything we expected and more. Loved it! Kevin and Joyce were brilliant, great comm…
Amazing day trip!!
We had an amazing day with Sarah and Calvin, so much packed into the day. Sarah was so knowledgeable and provided u…
Packed with excitement; comforting with the Guest
An exhilarating experience with no glitches. In time, professionally done. More to the point, the guide Mr Rodney, …
Fabulous Fun Full packed day.
Fantastic full packed day out , Rodney our driver and guide was brilliant , full of lots of local knowledge and fac…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Jan 2020 • Friends
Xavier is a really nice Person, who told us a lot of interesting things about Cape Town and showed us some awesome spots. Fully recommend this tour.
Written 25 January 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Benedikt Thank you for reviewing our services and recommending us to potential future guest.We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and interesting information given by Xavier.We hope to see you again in future. Kindest regards
Written 26 January 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.