Our 2-nights 3-days Garden Route private tour from Cape Town or Port Elizabeth is fully customizable as guests are able to book their own accommodation, choose their own restaurants for meals and select their own activities and places of interest along this tour route.
Below is an example of an itinerary which is customizable:
• 6:30am: Pick up at accommodation in Cape Town or Port Elizabeth by a private tour guide/driver and private vehicle.
• We travel on the N2 through Elgin and pass through Caledon, Riviersonderend and Riversdale.
• An optional stop at the Aloe Vera factory (20 minutes) for coffee and a bit of shopping.
• Proceed to Mossel Bay for a 12-minute Helicopter tour along the coastline.
• 12:30pm: We travel to Botlierskop Private Game Reserve for a recommended lunch.
• 14:00pm: Depart on a 3-hour game drive in an open 4×4 truck. This is a unique occasion to fully experience the Big 5.
• 17:00pm: Depart Botlierskop Game Reserve for Knysna, passing through the scenic towns of George, Wilderness and Sedgefield.
• 18:30pm: We check in and freshen up before dinner time. The tour guide/driver will be available for dinner transfers.
• 9:00am: Today guests will be picked up at their accommodation in Knysna after breakfast.
• We explore the Knysna Heads, drive to the top of one of the heads and down to the beach.
• We stop at Garden of Eden for a guided walking tour for approximately 15 minutes.
• Thereafter we admire the largest bird sanctuary in southern hemisphere, Birds of Eden and also visit Monkey land sanctuary.
• We visit Elephant Sanctuary for a Walk with the Elephants encounter (1-hour) in The Crags.
• Our next stop is at the Storms River mouth entering through the Tsitsikamma National Park.
• 14:00pm: We recommend lunch at the Cattle Baron restaurant at Storms River Mouth.
• After lunch we embark on a guided walking tour of about 900M to the Hanging bridge.
• 16:00pm: We depart Tsitsikamma for Knysna and return to the hotel for freshening up and relaxing before dinner. The tour guide driver will be available for dinner transfers.
• 8:00am: Pick up at accommodation in Knysna after breakfast and check out.
• We travel to Oudtshoorn for a fun-filled day of activities in the Klein Karoo.
• Our first stop is at the Safari Ostrich farm to interact with the Ostriches.
• Our next attraction will be the Cango wildlife Ranch for a wildlife encounter.
• Thereafter we visit the Cango caves for a standard tour.
• After the tour, we recommend lunch at the Cango Caves Restaurant.
• 14:30pm: Depart Oudtshoorn for Cape Town.
• Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation between 19:30 and 21:00pm.