Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lighthouse Excursions is a locally owned & operated Ketchikan tour company, and we pride ourselves on providing guests with an experience of Southeast Alaska through local eyes. Our Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion is a grab-bag of some of Ketchikan's top attractions, with a little something for everyone. Whether you're a lighthouse enthusiast, a history and culture buff, or love seeing wildlife in their natural environment, this tour is for you! We're passionate about where we live, and we love showing it off to guests from all over the world.
- You'll start atKetchikan Visitors Bureau / Berth 2Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAMeet at the famous rain gauge & the bronze statue located on the north end of the Visitor Information Center on BERTH #2 (cruise pier) 15 minutes prior to departure time. Our representative will be holding a green sign with white letters that says "Lighthouse, Totems and Eagles Excursion."See address & details
- 1Ward CoveStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Totem Bight State Historical ParkStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byKetchikan
- 3Guard Island LighthouseStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTongass National Forest
- You'll end atKetchikan Visitors Bureau / Berth 2Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAMeet at the famous rain gauge & the bronze statue located on the north end of the Visitor Information Center on BERTH #2 (cruise pier) 15 minutes prior to departure time. Our representative will be holding a green sign with white letters that says "Lighthouse, Totems and Eagles Excursion."See address & details
Ketchikan Visitors Bureau / Berth 2, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Waterproof, fogproof Bushnell binoculars for your use while on tour
- Wild Alaskan salmon dip, cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, & cookies
- Our famous hot chocolate supreme, freshly brewed coffee, and an assortment of hot teas are available on our tour.
- Assorted Coke & Pepsi products
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Totem Bight State Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Guard Island Lighthouse
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests must be able to minimally navigate 3-4 steps on and off our tour vessel and transportation. Wheelchair service to and from the tour vessel is provided for those with limited mobility.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this excursion, the Captain and Crew were so helpful and accomodating! The trip was leisurely and well narrated, refreshments were served and plentiful! We were invited to view the surroundings within the wheelhouse were we found the…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lighthouse Excursions
We truly enjoyed our boat trip with the Lighthouse Excursions. This was an excursion offered from the Norwegian Jo…
We had a wonderful time on this boat tour. The captain and crew were great and very informative. They got just as e…
Light House Excursion
We had a wonderful time on our lighthouse excursion with Captain Kyle and his lovely crew! They were super nice and…
Lots of eagles!
We had a very good time on this boat. Many adults and juvenile eagles were seen. We also saw a sea lion feeding and…
We took this excursion from our cruise and I think this was the best one we did. The crew was awesome. Very friendl…
Captain Kyle and mates Vince and Captain Bob were top-notch; Captain Kyle's narration was humorous and informative,…
What a trip!
Wonderful time out on the water with the captain and crew. They were very knowledgeable, attentive and helpful; po…
Love The Crew!!!
Captain Jeff is one of a kind. He’s got an incredible voice and a great sense of humor. When whales popped up, he g…
Captain Jeff was awesome
Had a great tour with Captain Jeff and crew. Even with all the dad jokes my family and I had a great time. Do yours…
Very fun and interesting trip
What a delightful and fun experience. The crew are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to make a great trip for us al…
Gorgeous scenery and great crew
A beautiful journey spotting bald eagles and their nests as well as totems and a square lighthouse. When you take …
Save your money. While the reviews are astounding, be assured that the tour boat was loaded with people who look l…
Super-Friendly Captain and Crew and LOTS of Bald Eagles!
Terrific tour. Really enjoyed it. We saw perhaps 18-24 bald eagles: in flight, perching on branches or maritime fix…
Nice relaxing tour
This was a fun trip around the waterway of Ketchikan. It lasts about three hours. Captain Kelsey and her crew did a…
Captain Kelsey McNeil was wonderful! She and her crew are knowledgeable, friendly and entertaining. We were lucky t…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion
Which attractions will I visit with Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion on Tripadvisor
How much is Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion?
Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion price starts from €85.93. Discover and book Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion cancellation policy?
Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion?
Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion is hosted by Lighthouse Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lighthouse Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion on Tripadvisor