Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience why Alaska is still called, "The Last Frontier". This amazing tour offers you a once in a lifetime experience that is sure to be the highlight of your Alaskan vacation. You'll feel the power of the Dehavilland aircraft as you lift off the ocean with your pilot guide in the cockpit. State of the art headphones allow you to enjoy this fully narrated tour by air as you gently glide over Tongass Narrows and over the historic Ketchikan Downtown area. Once the plane gently touches down on the waters of George Inlet Fjord, it will glide to a stop at the dock of the lodge, where your host will be awaiting. Your meal will feature a fresh romaine salad, topped with mandarin oranges and tossed in homemade oriental dressing. Steaming hot Dungeness Crab follows as the main course. Savor this Alaskan delicacy that is prized for its sweet and tender meat but save room for dessert. Rich, smooth cheesecake smothered in blueberries will be a perfect ending to this world class meal!
- You'll start atTaquan AirOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byCreek StreetSaxman Native Village
- 1George Inlet LodgeStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedExperience an Alaskan delicacy at the George Inlet Lodge - hot, steaming Dungeness crab. Guests can drive to the lodge or fly to the lodge to enjoy their meal.Read more
- You'll end atTaquan Air4085 Tongass Ave, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAGuests that do not require transportation must meet at the Taquan Air flight terminal at departure time. Please check in at the front desk for further assistance.See address & details
Taquan Air, 4085 Tongass Ave, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All you can eat hot, steaming Dungeness crab along with an asian salad to start and New York style cheesecake with blueberry topping for dessert.
- One alcoholic beverage is included in meal. Additional glasses of beer or wine can be purchased at the lodge.
- Gift Shop Time
- Entry/Admission - George Inlet Lodge
- Gratuity %
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: all passenger names, all passenger weights, and cruise ship/hotel name.
- All departures throughout the day have the same meal provided. Departure Times range from morning through afternoon.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Taquan Air Tours
I have always wanted to take a float plane and experience a takeoff and landing on the water. I asked Chuck our pi…
We did a 7 day cruise down the coast of Alaska which was breathtaking throughout, but this was one of the highlight…
Float Plane ride over the Misty Fjords
Nice flight, but difficulty hearing the pilot's narration as the headphones did not work well, but the views are al…
We took the flight to the Tongas rainforest to see bears fishing for salmon. The flight was great and our guide to …
Best trip of entire land trip and cruise
We took the floatplane to see the black bears catching salmon in the Tongass National Forest early September 2019. …
Misty Fjords Floatplane Tour
Nice, gentle flight above the misty fjords with lakes and waterfalls and mist making it magical. Our pilot perform…
So glad we did this!
We booked this tour through our cruise ship at the last minute and we re all so glad we did. We were nervous about…
Joan V G00
Short trip to the heart of misty fiords and land in middle fiord, calm and relax to come back the airfloting base
Fantastic from start to finish. Smooth take off and landing and our pilot gave us a good commentary of the environm…
Smooth and Beautiful
We had a beautiful day which helped. Our pilot, Jake, was fantastic. Take off and landing was very smooth and the…
Amazing tour over Misty Fjords. You get a bird’s eye view (literally!) of the fjords. The plane takes you close eno…
Awesome experience. Larry Conrad, our pilot, made us feel comfortable and safe. We were very happy with this compa…
We visited Ketchikan and did the seaplane excursion with Taquan Air Tours only about a month after a couple of high…
A HIGHLIGHT EXPERIENCE!
My husband is a pilot and we love flying no matter the type or size of the airplane. This was our first floatplane …
AWESOME FAMILY TRIP
Our family was on the Holland America cruise ship. We BOOKED For All 6 of us! Larry was our pilot. He was awesom…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast
Which attractions will I visit with Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast on Tripadvisor
How much is Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast?
Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast price starts from €226.71. Discover and book Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast on Tripadvisor
What is the Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast cancellation policy?
Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast?
Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast is hosted by Taquan Air Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taquan Air Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ketchikan Flightseeing & Crab Feast on Tripadvisor