Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atThe Rock210 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAGuests should make their way to "The Rock", a historic statue, centrally located at the cruise ship pier adjacent to the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau on berth 2. If guests are arriving via Norwegian, Regent or SS Mariner, please call 907-821-2722 for further instructions.See address & details
- 1Ketchikan HarborStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedGuests will be escorted to one of two restaurants, location dependent upon the guests cruise ship.Read more
- You'll end at211 Stedman St211 Stedman St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USAGuests depart the tour from the restaurant and make their way back to their cruise ship.See address & details
The Rock, 210 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
211 Stedman St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
- Guests will be treated to a 5 course tasting menu, seafood heavy, and locally sourced delicacies. Coffee, tea and water is included.
- Entry/Admission - Ketchikan Harbor
- Guests are responsible for additional bar items (cocktails, wine) and tip is not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Learned a lot of the area and it was a plesant small group, meet new friends, the food and drinks were some of the best we had on our trip Our stay was short and this took up most of the time but was well worth it It is a must if you stop at that port
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from myalaskatours, Owner at A Taste of Ketchikan
Responded 13 Sep 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - it means so must to a small family run business! Hope that the rest of your vacation was amazing! All the best from the My Alaska Tours team!
This on shore excursion was our first stop on our Alaskan Cruise. This was absolutely stunning. Our guide was waiting for us on time exactly the spot they said they would meet us. I am a shocker for names and I know now that it would be good to pop his name in, (sorry Mr Tour…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from myalaskatours, Manager at A Taste of Ketchikan
Responded 5 Sep 2019
Kiora! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - it means the world to us! I believe that your tour guide may have been Jason? Glad you enjoyed the experience and again, thank you for leaving a review - it means so much! All the best from Alaska - My Alaska Tours team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: My Alaska Tours
Sooo Much Fun
No Alaskan visit or vacation is complete without duck fart shots. Colin led us on a fun visit of downtown Ketchika…
Under rated! Just do it!
We had an amazing day, we started off by meeting Xavier (not the professor unfortunately) and he toured us around t…
Great drinks, great history, great fun!
Stasha was an amazing guide. The drinks offered at each bar/pub were delicious, and the walk was very manageable fo…
Our guide Sasha was a lot of fun and provided a great historical review of the pubs and the community. Would do it…
Great time with Cullen!
Enjoyed a few hours learning about Ketchikan, enjoys local brews and exploring! Highly recommended by someone who l…
Very enjoyable and informative!
Our three pub tour was very enjoyable. Meeting not far from our cruise ship we visited three bars for a drink at ea…
Great fun with the locals
Loved this tour! Our guide Xavier was awesome. We met many locals and learned some of the backstreet history! Dr…
The best way to experience the local culture
This was a fun and informative way to experience Ketchikan. We visited and had drinks at 3 local pubs getting a tou…
Take this excursion!! It's fun and entertaining. They teach you some of the history of Creek Street and Ketchikan…
This tour is really great. Very informative along the way. Three very interesting bars and Stasha our guide was not…
So glad we did this!!
I had visited Ketchikan a few years ago and fell in love with this place. So when I returned this summer and heard …
Thank you for a wonderful time!
Our tour guide Cullen was AMAZING, he was fun and very knowledgeable! My wife and I had a great time. All the the b…
Best new tour in Ketchikan (hands down, drinks up)
If you’ve already crossed off Ketchikan’s landmarks and excursions, make sure to book a pub crawl with either Xavie…
Ketchikan Pub Crawl
I joined a group of conference attendees for this very entertaining new tour in Ketchikan. Although I live here, I …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from €251.24* €314.05
Frequently Asked Questions about A Taste of Ketchikan
How much is A Taste of Ketchikan?
A Taste of Ketchikan price starts from €119.04. Discover and book A Taste of Ketchikan on Tripadvisor
What is the A Taste of Ketchikan cancellation policy?
A Taste of Ketchikan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Taste of Ketchikan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides A Taste of Ketchikan?
A Taste of Ketchikan is hosted by My Alaska Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Alaska Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A Taste of Ketchikan on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for A Taste of Ketchikan?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book A Taste of Ketchikan on Tripadvisor