Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tortuga IslandStop: 5 hours - Admission includedLocated 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called Tolinga by the indigenous) has an area of 120 hectares, which remains as a protected forest, which has enjoyed the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is given to beaches in our country that have their waters free of pollution. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise, which are great for swimming. Our Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: main room with air conditioning bar section and dressing rooms, another area is the prow with a wonderful view of all the landscapes where we will sail and our upper deck conditioned for your rest with a large Jacuzzi.Read more
- Box Breakfast
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Entry/Admission - Tortuga Island
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Aditional Activities in The Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Destination Services
First yall cancel last minute a few hours before the tour takes place ,not giving me time to pick another tour Sec…
Incredible Rafting Experience!
We loved our day out of the rafts! We travelled down the most beautiful river, there was so much to see and was exh…
What an amazing experience for a couple of pensioners. Such a thrill zip lining above the cloud forest, and my hu…
Nice, laid back, educational
This is a great, educational tour. It's very laid back and the demographic we had on our boat was older. It's more …
Find it hard to describe just how good this was....quite amazing...
I am a bit scared of heights so the thought of going up in a gondola and then zip lining down seven lines back down…
Lots of fun!
Definitely recommend. We did the combo pack which we thought was worth it. I don’t think we’ll ever have the chance…
The zip line was awesome!!!
Our day began with a walk through the rainforest. We had an 8:00 am tour that started a bit late as the guide wait…
An Adventure for Everyone
Our morning spent at this park was exciting and eventful. Walking the bridges with the naturalist guide provided us…
Guided tour, bridges, zip and bungy
Walking tour with very knowledgeable and passionate guide. Showed us many things were would not have spotted oursel…
Awesome Guides and Amazing zips! Tram is just transportation up...
We had a great time with Sky Tours - great guides that were safety conscious but a lot of fun! Cristian 1, Cristia…
Nice overview of city
Donald was amazing. He seem less translated everything he said in both English and Spanish, since our small group o…
What an adventure!
We started the morning with the hike through the rainforest. Our guide Angie was SO knowledgeable and taught us a l…
Best thing we did in La Fortuna
The night walk in the Arenal Oasis was the best thing we did in the La Fortuna area. Oscar was a guide and he was e…
Guided tour on hanging bridges and zip lines, what more could you ask for in a day
The walking tour on hanging bridges was done by the friendly and funny guide, he taught us so much about the rain f…
It's a long day, but a great way to get from San Jose to Tortuguero and back in a day. Our guide and driver were v…
- Duration: 12h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,402 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,050 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,749 travellers!