Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Central Market (Mercado Central)Stop: 60 minutesCentral Market, Meat Market and Borbón Market are three of the main food markets of San Jose. Seasonal fruits and vegetables, fish, meat, flowers, “cantinas”/pubs, eateries, vinyl records, cassettes, magazines, crafts, herbs, love potions and much more are present in different stalls and shops along narrow alleys, full of smells and flavors. Central Market is the oldest market in town, full of characters and history; Meat Market has...yes, meats, but also a traditional and picturesque “cantina” (pub) at the end of the hall and Borbón Market has lots of fresh vegetables and fruits but also an interesting vintage store where you can find vinyl records, cassettes, magazines, books and more. Together Central, Meat and Borbón Market will show you the essence of San José, what we eat, what we do and what we love!Read more
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses or souvenirs.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Camino Travel
Exemplary Customer Service
We planned a fabulous trip to Costa Rica with Marco at El Camino Travel for April 2020 to celebrate my daughter’s h…
Travel planning and Execution
I have booked trips with Camino now planning out our adventures 3 years in a row. Each year they do an outstanding…
Great Customer Service
My boyfriend and I booked a very last minute trip to Costa Rica this month and looked to Camino Travel to help us. …
Booked all my transfers with Camino Travel - Excellent Service from arrival at Airport to return.
As a solo female traveller, contacted Camino, who arranged all my transport needs from airport to return via, Sara…
Incredible Customer Service and Best Itinerary Ever! Could not have asked for more!
I was travelling to Costa Rica by myself, without an itinerary, and with only an idea of what I wanted to do. I met…
Excellent travel agent for Costa Rica
I've just returned from an 18 day bespoke trip around Costa Rica, which I arranged directly with Camino Travel for …
Doka: Interesting tour with very knowledgeable and friendly guide. The coffee plantation showed us every step of th…
The Best Travel to Tortuguero, Costa Rica
The excellent arrangement of everything to Tortuguero 3 Days/2 Nights made all of us so happy. We invited a couple …
The Doka coffee plantation is a super-gourmet coffee production plant and the 60-minute tour does an excellent job …
Amazing guide and driver from this company! The best
Travelled with Exodus travel who used Camino Travel to guide us through a visit to Costa Rica. Glenda the tour guid…
Camino Travel is a wonderful provider. I worked with them to book group transportation and cultural entrances. They…
Time of our lives thanks to Camino!
My sister in law recommended Camino Travel after she used their services in 2016 and I am so glad she did! Jose Oba…
Excellent trip to Costa Rica
My husband and I just returned from a 10 day vacation to Costa Rica including San Jose, Arenal volcano, Monteverde …
Good Travel Agency, but below our expectations in Hotel booking at Manuel Antonio.
Booked 3 hotels (Manuel Antonio, Monteverde and Fortuna) and 1 Excursions with them. Hotel in Manuel Antonio was TE…
Great 2 week cross section of Costa Rica
We went through Zicasso online, who directed us to Camino for our travel needs on a 2 week tour through the country…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,402 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,050 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 868 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Local Food Markets of San José
What time does Local Food Markets of San José start?
Local Food Markets of San José will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Local Food Markets of San José on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Local Food Markets of San José?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Local Food Markets of San José on Tripadvisor
How much is Local Food Markets of San José?
Local Food Markets of San José price starts from €54.78. Discover and book Local Food Markets of San José on Tripadvisor
What is the Local Food Markets of San José cancellation policy?
Local Food Markets of San José cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Local Food Markets of San José on Tripadvisor