Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this tour we visited the Monkeys Place, a magical place to have an environment in harmony with wildlife, we will visit the city of Puntarenas and Esparza, the second oldest city in Costa Rica, full of culture and history.
- You'll start atPaseo de los TuristasOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Catedral de PuntarenasStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe will visit the place of the monkeys, the cathedral of Puntarenas, the lighthouse and also the city of EsparzaRead more
- You'll end atPaseo de los TuristasPaseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa RicaWe pick you up, at the Puntarenas or Caldera cruise ship dock at 8:30 am, with a sign and your name on it ... When making the reservation, specify if you will be at the Caldera or Puntarenas dock, or the name of the cruise.See address & details
Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Also Tropical fruits and Water
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Puntarenas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was at FiestaResort at the first week of february 2020 with my wife. First time in Costa Rica, and we had only the choice of the ArenaI Travel at the Hotel. We have asked for an excursion to Monte Verde and Arenal Volcano to the travel agent Jose. I was clear that i want to…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Arenas Travel
Don't miss out when in Puntarenas
We have used this company in the past for touring when our cruise ship was in Puntarenas. Their tours are fabulous…
We booked with this company when we were unable to use the other tour company (as they did not have enough people t…
Wonderful Day on Tortuga Island
Daniel was an excellent and humorous guide on our way to La Isla. We stopped to snorkel for an hour and then we wer…
Professionals with a caring and courteous attitude
Valerie helped me plan our family vacation even before we got there. The team is simply excellent great customer se…
Monkeys place, crocodile tour, ziplining and tortuga island
I had been in contact with valerie for some time before even leaving Canada. She was great and super helpful and v…
Excellent Tours and Guide.
We did a couple of tours, Monteverde Cloud Forest and Poas Volcano & Waterfall Peace Garden. Our tour guide was Ron…
Everything about this tour company was great. From the booking experience to Humberto “Charlie Brown” the tour guid…
Wonderful Knowledgeable Tour Guides!!
The 8 of us took a private tour of the Macaw Sanctuary Natuwa with a wonderful tour guide, Geovanna, from Arenas Tr…
Amazing Company!! Highly -highly recommend
We used this company to do our Adventure zip line over the waterfalls and a boat tour to Tortuga Island the followi…
Tour of Costa Rica - Putanaras
Charlie Brown took us on an amazing tour. He made sure that we saw the country side and the beautiful fruit trees a…
Love Arenas day tours
If you have the chance to pick your tour guide...pick Charlie Brown he is awesome. Very information, funny and answ…
Tortuga island and Monteverde with Arenas Travels
Just got back from our honeymoon in Costa Rica. We booked out airport shuttle to and from through Arenas Travels. T…
Arenas Travel, manned by Mr. Santiago Moya helped us to plan our outdoor visits, tours, airport pick up and drop ve…
Volcanic Mud & Tortuga Island
Our scheduled tours with Arena were over the line & more then we expected. Tortuga island and its snorkeling experi…
Costa Rica Vacation
Arenas Travel made our average vacation into a great vacation. Our group had a diverse set of ages from toddlers to…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour?
Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour price starts from €41.77. Discover and book Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour cancellation policy?
Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour?
Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour is hosted by Arenas Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arenas Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour on Tripadvisor