View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Playa Manuel AntonioStop: 4 minutes - Admission includedManuel Antonio es la joya de la costa del Pacífico que alberga una de las mejores playas del mundo ubicada dentro del Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio. Es uno de los parques más pequeños de Costa Rica, pero es el más visitado debido a su variada fauna con 109 especies de mamíferos y 184 de aves. Este parque se encuentra justo al sur de Quepos, en la costa del Pacífico, a 132 km de San José. Es tan popular debido a sus amplias playas de arena blanca respaldadas por un bosque siempre verde que crece hasta la línea de marea alta.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Playa Manuel Antonio
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
our guide was very interesting and interested. He also taught all of us how to take pictures with our camera using a telescope. I would do this tour again but I would bring my suit and stay to lay on the beach and play in the water after the tour.
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Costa Rica Única
The driver did not show up. When I called the company they said they had no record of my purchase. I ended up havin…
This was not a tour. All we did was stop at a church for 10 minutes and go to a souvenir shop before we arrived at …
Costa Rica Unica was great
Great tour company! I used this company for 2 days (2 diff tours). They were referred to me, and now I know why. …
The best tour guide everrrr- Jordan!
How do I start ... first of all Costa Rica única is truly the way to go to do any excursions. They are on time and …
We traveled here from PR. Excelent service. Very cordial, puntual, knowledgable and entertaining. The best tour gui…
Two of my work colleagues and I booked a last minute day trip with Jordan to arenal and tabacon. Jordan was enthusi…
Volcano, sanctuary coffee plantation
We started the day out bright and sunny but prepared for both sun and rain. we got rain and preparation made the tr…
Day Trip San José to Arenal Volcano and Thermal baths
As a solo traveler, I made a last minute booking with Costa Rica Unica for this day trip. A long drive with stopove…
Volcan Poas & Cataratas de la Paz
That was such an amazing tour with Costa Rica Unica! Despite we could not see the volcan due to weather conditions,…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 546 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 123 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour
What time does Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour start?
Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour?
Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour price starts from US$110.00. Discover and book Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour cancellation policy?
Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour?
Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour is hosted by Costa Rica Única. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Única on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour on Tripadvisor