Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Birds are the biggest attraction at Palo Verde National Park, and our experienced tour guide know very well the area, they will provide you the real information about Costa Rica Flora and Fauna besides that the staff is alway ready to assist you in all your needs,
- You'll start atTRANSMILA TRANSFERS - TOURS- TamarindoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Palo Verde National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission includedFor the nature lovers, Palo verde wildlife experience is the best option to xplore the nature of Costa rica. Taking a boat ride in the tempisque river looking for flora and fauna will give you a idea how beautiful is Costa rica Birds are the biggest attraction at Palo Verde National Park. In the wet season the floodwaters of the Río Tempisque spread to form extensive marshes that welcome migrant birds from the Americas at the onset of winter.Read more
- You'll end atTRANSMILA TRANSFERS - TOURS- TamarindoTamarindo Beach, Next to Walter´s Restaurant Tamarindo, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa RicaWe are located next to Walters restaurantSee address & details
TRANSMILA TRANSFERS - TOURS- Tamarindo, Tamarindo Beach, Next to Walter´s Restaurant Tamarindo, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- typical lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat tour in the tempisque river
- sugar cane mill
- pottery place
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
- Tips are not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Transmila Transfers & Tours
Transfer from Tamarindo to Liberia Airport
We booked the transfer at the conveniently located kiosk in town. The driver arrived on time and helped load our lu…
Perfect 4 hour drive from Tamarindo to Barbacoas (Puriscal)
My boyfriend and me had a great 4 hours drive with Jeffrey (I am not sure if this was his name). He picked us up di…
Break Day from Tamarindo with Jeffry Viales
We were a group of five adults (57 years to 24 years). We did the zip lining, tubing, mud bath/hot spring and a com…
As part of a group staying at the Occidental Tamarindo, we had need of transport into town a couple of times. This…
Transmila Transfers were amazing for our group in all of our destinations in Costa Rica. We were a group of 10 peo…
We hired them for a package of Hot Springs, lunch, plus 2 activities. We picked a coffee tour and the sky gondola. …
The best service in Tamarindo
we spend 4 days in tamarindo with my family the second night we went to Transmila office, and we found all types of…
Great tours organization
Very happy with the service provided by Transmila. We got a great driver and tour guide Jeffrey. Very friendly, kno…
Jeffrey is awesome!!
We were lucky to have Jeffrey has our guide two days for two separate excursions. He drove us to Ostional to see …
Great tour to hacienda Guachepilin
Jeffrey Viales took us from Tamarindo to Hacienda Guachepilin where we rode horseback, floated down rio frío, zipli…
Excellent coffee tour with best guide Jeffry!!!
We had an amazing experience during our vacation in Costa Rica. We decided to book a coffee tour with Transmila tou…
Best day hands down at Tamarindo
Guys at the shop took care of us from beginning to end. Really appreciate what you guys did for us and for sure I’m…
VIP & Celebrity Chauffeur has a great time In Costa Rica
Two friends and I booked the zip line tour, water rafting, hot springs, day boat, and horse back riding. We had the…
We had Eddie as our tour guide for our full day tour and he was exceptional. Very kind, patient and knowledgeable a…
Eddy is the best!
Loved it. Eddy is great guide, made our trip. He took us to tge rain cloud forest and gave us tons of info. Grea…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,073 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 525 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 833 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Palo Verde Wildlife Experience
What time does Palo Verde Wildlife Experience start?
Palo Verde Wildlife Experience will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Palo Verde Wildlife Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Palo Verde Wildlife Experience?
Palo Verde Wildlife Experience price starts from €95.09. Discover and book Palo Verde Wildlife Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Palo Verde Wildlife Experience cancellation policy?
Palo Verde Wildlife Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Palo Verde Wildlife Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Palo Verde Wildlife Experience?
Palo Verde Wildlife Experience is hosted by Transmila Transfers & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Transmila Transfers & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Palo Verde Wildlife Experience on Tripadvisor