Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Hotel pickup
- Local bilingual guide
- One-way shared transfer (La Fortuna - San Carlos)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Border assistance at the Nicaraguan side of the border
- City walk
- Shared boat transportation San Carlos - Solentiname
- Hotel drop-off
- The listed price does not include a U$8 per person Costa Rica departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control. The entrance tax to Nicaragua U$12 per person neither is included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (from La Fortuna to San Carlos)
- Children from 4 to 11 years old get 30% discount, this only applies to two children being accompanied by two adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agua Trails Crossing Border Tours
Last December I went from La Fortuna to Granada with Agua Trails, it was supposed to be a shared transportation, bu…
Expat Border/Visa Run From La Fortuna to Nicaragua and back in one day.
After two people in La Fortuna recommended Agua Trails/Polle to me, I made contact with him for a Nicaragua border…
Excellent transfer from La Fortuna (Costa Rica) to Granada (Nicaragua)
This was a superb private transfer from La Fortuna to Granada and very fairly priced. Both Polle for the Costa Ri…
Aquatrails transfer to Nicaragua
We were 3 friends on a 20 day trip, starting from Panama, where we spent 6 days and then Costa Rica for 8-9 days. A…
I did not end up using Agua Trails for a trip over to the Solentiname Islands from La Fortuna (simply because we di…
Great border crossing help
Everything went very smoothly on the way up and back! Having Marjiory was definitely helpful as she knew everyone w…
Great flight into Ometepe!
I absolutely recommend getting the flight into Ometepe from San Carlos. With the help of Polle at Agua Trails, and …
Excellent shuttle service!
We were very late in discovering Agua Trails for our shuttle from San Carlos - La Fortuna, so we contacted them onl…
I'm very impressed by Agua Trail's professionalism. I originally contacted them because I was trying to go in reve…
Perfect shuttle service and great guiding!
We used Agua Trails for a transfer from Arenal to Sabalos. Everything went fine. Highly recommended. Personal servi…
Well worth it
My friend and I had some spare time in La Fortuna so we decided at the last minute to book this tour. We didn't rea…
San Carlos de Nicaragua one day trip
Excellent one day trip starting from La Fortuna all the way to San Carlos de Nicaragua, we had a great time, excell…
Border crossing Nica-Costa Rica
Polle did a great job in answering all our questions and arranged for a perfect pick up at the border into Costa Ri…
Transfer La Fortuna to Isla de Ometepe (shuttle & flight)
Polle and his team at Aguatrails did a great job of organising our one-way transfer from La Fortuna in Costa Rica t…
Very wel organized, easy border transfer
We mainly traveled by public transport through Costa Rica and Nicaragua. But, for passing the border we used the se…
- Agua Trails Crossing Border Tours
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,073 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 165 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 217 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,402 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname
How much is One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname?
One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname price starts from €67.42. Discover and book One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname on Tripadvisor
What is the One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname cancellation policy?
One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname on Tripadvisor
Which company provides One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname?
One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname is hosted by Agua Trails Crossing Border Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agua Trails Crossing Border Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname?
On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book One-way shared bus and boat shuttle from La Fortuna to Solentiname on Tripadvisor