Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This unique tour includes a range of Shanghai's most interesting art venues from street art to historic antiquities. A must-see tour for any enthusiast who wants to explore China's rich culture of many art forms. This private tour is flexible based on your interests and you can choose which sites to visit as well as how long you'd like to stay at each site. An authentic local lunch is included and your guide and driver will pick you up and drop you off at your location for an easy, enjoyable day.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rockbund Art MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2M50 Creative ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Aurora MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4China Art MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Long Museum (West Bund)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll enjoy an authentic local lunch of dumplings, noodles or other dishes based on your interests and budget with recommendations from our guide. Vegetarian or other needs are no problem.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rockbund Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - M50 Creative Park
- Entry/Admission - Aurora Museum
- Entry/Admission - China Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Long Museum (West Bund)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Tips to guide and driver recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Jenny's Shanghai Tours
Fun tour during Golden Week
Had a really great time with our guide Celine. She was very friendly, good with the kids and very knowledgeable. Gi…
Hi there. We booked a guided tour @ Jenny’s Shanghai Tours for 5 days, 4 nights end of September; just before the …
Private Tour of Nanjing
PrivateDayTour Nanjing. Driver and tour guide really knew their way around Nanjing and made the day smooth and enjo…
Private Shanghai Evening Tour
Since we weren't able to return to our home country this summer, we decided on a "stay-cation" in Shanghai. Our fam…
Private Day Trip from Shanghai to Suzhou and Zhouzhuang
We had a wonderful full day visiting Suzhou and Zhouzhuang with Celine! It was raining, which scared off a lot of v…
Private Tour with Apple
Our family had a great day exploring Shanghai with Apple! We currently live in Pudong, but had not had a chance to …
Best day ever
My two children and I were in Shanghai for a couple days to primarily go to Disneyland. We had only one full day to…
Had to cancel tour, but was so impressed with the company and their customer service!
My husband and myself and another couple had been planning with Jenny for tours in China after a cruise. We were t…
Layover tour of Shanghai Incredible Highlight tour.
My two friends and I had an incredible experience in Shanghai for our Layover. Jenny has excellent communication fo…
Jenny is great to work with.
Unfortujnately I was not able to complete my tour with Jenny, but very much expect to within an year. The virus ha…
Beijing Tour to Great Wall and Ming Tombs
I previously used Jenny’s tours in Shanghai and had a wonderful experience, so I decided to go through Jenny again …
Had to cancel, BUT...
We booked a tour with Jennys Shanghai tours. Had to cancel because our cruise ship changed itinerary due to the cor…
We booked a private car and our tours with Jenny and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always respond…
Geat layover tour
We arrived in Shanghai by cruise ship. We had booked an excursion with airport drop off through the cruise line bu…
Exceptional Tour and Hospitality! PERFECT
Our guide, Alice, is truly exceptional. Her and our driver, Mr. Wong, went out of their way to make sure we were e…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene
What time does Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene start?
Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene?
How much is Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene?
Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene price starts from €169.34. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene cancellation policy?
Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor