View all photos (11)
Book by April 27 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a full-day tour of Jaipur from Delhi by car. You will see the pink city Jaipur which is the heart of Rajasthan, with a professional guide. See the major sites like Amer Fort, City Palace, the Royal Residence, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal. Highlights • Delhi to Jaipur -You will be driven in a comfortable air-conditioned car and driver with the experienced chauffeur. • Explore Jaipur with a private and professional Tour Guide.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1City Palace of JaipurStop: 12 hours - Admission excludedWe will pick you up at 6 AM from your location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida hotel/Indira Gandhi International Airport. Drive 4/5-hours to the Pink City of Jaipur to begin your Same Day Tour. Upon arrival, meet your Guide in Jaipur, and visit Amber Fort, within the Fort Complex, visit Jai Mandir Temple to see the Palace of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal). Later, photo stops at Jal Mahal, known as "Water Palace", then visit City Palace & Museum ( which includes Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur). Then, head to Jantar Mantar (a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a stone observatory -attracted by mathematicians from all over the world, and built to observe astronomical positions). Then, you will photo stop at Hawa Mahal ( constructed for the Royal ladies to observe everyday life and festivals celebrated in the street below without being seen) Finally, drive back to Delhi and drop-off at your hotel or the airport.Read more
- Air-conditioned car and private chauffeur
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide
- Pick up/Drop off at your location
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Monument Entrances/Camera Fees
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Joyful Holidays
Grateful with Joyful Tours
India is a land of many contrasts, beautiful but also chaotic and overwhelming. For these reason we are so…
Visit to India
My vacation via Joyfulindiaholidays was Awesome.Sonia thanks again for planning and putting my trip…
We went on this trip to India with family. We did the Golden Triangle tour and were able to modify the trip to how…
I wanted to go on a package tour but my friends proposed a private tour and I want to tell you that it was…
Thank you for wonderful tour
We had an amazing time. Our tour guides were very Kind and very knowledgeable and taking very good care. Like…
Amazingly excellent Service
We Just came back from the tour of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh with Joyful Holidays. We were collected from the…
Highly recommended Sonia and Joyful Holidays
I visited to India and Rajasthan Taj mahal and Ranthambhore tour.I wanted to do more then just Golden Triangle…
Amazing service on our tour
We had and excellent service on our tour of Golden triangle and Ranthambore. Thanks Sonia and her team. We saw…
We had great tour. Highly recommended this company to anyone who want to travel to this part of India.
Great tour company highly recommended
Vivek took us to the Chandni Chowk market for the most delicious food tour! He knew right where to take us in the…
- Duration: 12–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from Joyful Holidays
from $41.50* $83.00