View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Old Fort" is named so since no historian has been able to certify its origins, and is simply named Old Fort. The towering ramparts boastfully narrate the architectural genius of ancient Indians. Also visit "Humayuns tomb" said to be the precursor of Taj Mahal. Get inspired by the Wonderful grandeur of this monument which will look exactly like Taj Mahal if coated with marble from outside. End the day with a delicious lunch at a famous local restaurant.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Purana QilaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedMorning you will be picked-up from your hotel in Delhi and get driven to "Old fort". Old Fort" is named so since no historian has been able to certify its origins, and is simply named Old Fort. The towering ramparts boastfully narrate the architectural genius of ancient Indians. Later you will be taken to "Humayuns tomb" which is said to be the precursor of Taj Mahal. Get inspired by the Wonderful grandeur of this monument which will look exactly like Taj Mahal if coated with marble from outside. End the day with a delicious lunch at a famous local restaurant. The lunch will be provided on fixed menu basis. You will be dropped back to your hotel in Delhi.Read more
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch on fixed menu basis at a famous local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Purana Qila
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Activities
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument, i will not suggest to take a dip in water as water quality…
Kolkata (Calcutta), India121
Lucky enough to see a leopard and a tiger
Lucky to see a leopard and a tiger in 2 Jeep safaris. Great place for nature lovers. Other animals like elephants…
A birding heaven from delhi
was surprised to see abundant wildlife also along with countless bird species. just 4 hours away is the wonder…
New Delhi, India10
Skiing in Winters and Summer escape during hot season
we did this tour twice, in winter for the skiing and snow experience and in summer we just visited to escape the…
Tigers and temples
Indias answer to the angkor wat temple complex. I actually fare temples over here over and above to angkor wat. At…
New Delhi, India41
Calm banks and temples abound
Riverside fort offering majestic views of river. Fort is beautifully maintained and the temples in the river banks…
Do it yourself.
Go to Churchgate at 1120 to see the Dabawallas emerging from the trains and organising the Dabas outside. Then…
Maheshwar fort . . For people who love shopping the city offers beautiful hand-woven saris made out of silk and…
Not on the beaten track
This is a monument that is off the beaten track of visitors to Agra. Once on the main Delhi Agra Highway it is…
Water world and dolphins....
Had a 45 minutes vessel ride into the calm ocean waters . They took us to a point where saw dolphins emerging in a…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
More options from Discover Activities
from $41.50* $83.00