View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Amazing Keoladeo National Park, Bharaptur in a day from Delhi, watch World famous migratory birds breeding site. Enjoy an An exciting Bike (Tricycle Rickshaw) tour inside the sanctuary. Experience Exotic flora and fauna of the park with an expert naturalist
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Keoladeo National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedYou will be picked up at your hotel in Delhi/Delhi airport/Railway station & get driven to Bharatpur where the park is located. Keoladeo National Park is recognized as one of the world's most important bird breeding and feeding grounds. Take a private guided tour through the famous wildlife sanctuary in Keoladeo National Park which is home to more than 370 different species of birds and animals such as the basking python, deer, the golden jackal, and many more.. Discover the wide variety of flora ranging from forests to scrublands and aquatic vegetation. The park is a bird-watchers paradise but also interesting for anyone else interested in nature. Spot some of the exotic animals and take great photos that will turn your experience into an unforgettable one. In former times the place served as a hunting reserve of the Maharajas. Later on it was declared a national park and it was finally listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In the evening you will be taken back to your hotel/Airport/railway station in Delhi. This is a private tour, so it is up to you where to stop for lunch. There are many multi cuisine restaurants offering standard and hygienic meals. Light meals usually costs around 10 USD. If you prefer to have lunch in a nearby 4 star hotel, it will cost USD 15 Per Person for a buffet. Meals are not included in the tour rate; you pay directly in the hotel / restaurant.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/guide in private car
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in private car
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Keoladeo National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Activities
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument, i will not suggest to take a dip in water as water quality …
Lucky enough to see a leopard and a tiger
Lucky to see a leopard and a tiger in 2 Jeep safaris. Great place for nature lovers. Other animals like elephants a…
A birding heaven from delhi
was surprised to see abundant wildlife also along with countless bird species. just 4 hours away is the wonder from…
Skiing in Winters and Summer escape during hot season
we did this tour twice, in winter for the skiing and snow experience and in summer we just visited to escape the bl…
Tigers and temples
Indias answer to the angkor wat temple complex. I actually fare temples over here over and above to angkor wat. At …
Calm banks and temples abound
Riverside fort offering majestic views of river. Fort is beautifully maintained and the temples in the river banks …
Do it yourself.
Go to Churchgate at 1120 to see the Dabawallas emerging from the trains and organising the Dabas outside. Then take…
Maheshwar fort . . For people who love shopping the city offers beautiful hand-woven saris made out of silk and cot…
Not on the beaten track
This is a monument that is off the beaten track of visitors to Agra. Once on the main Delhi Agra Highway it is now…
Water world and dolphins....
Had a 45 minutes vessel ride into the calm ocean waters . They took us to a point where saw dolphins emerging in a …
What a way to go to Agra from Delhi
The government has indeed spent a lot of money to build this corridor between Delhi and Agra. I totally loved the j…
Tiger heaven and pristine jungle
Enjiyed a day into the woods. Elephants were moving around in herds. Special delight was sighting a tiger.
Crazy markets, washermen colony and architectural delight
Elephanta caves are a wonder on earth. Impossible to achieve even today by engineers, truly divine. We visited dhi…
Recommendation for tour guide in Mahabalipuram
We had a very positive experience with Loganathan in Mahabalipuram as a family of 5 with small children. We also h…
Amazing Place to Visit
I recently booked a trip through Discover Activities (DA) to visit Bandipura National Forest and Wildlife Preserve.…
- Duration: 10–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241