View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For many visitors to Peru and even South America, a visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is the long-anticipated highpoint of their trip. In a spectacular location, it’s the best-known archaeological site on the continent. This awe-inspiring ancient city was never revealed to the conquering Spaniards and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
- Transport Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- 01 Night's accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu Citadel - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huyana Picchu (Optional)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Maria deserves all the credits for organising this way beyond our expectations. The best trip with a guide with extensive knowledge and awareness.
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from MPPJ-MACHUPICCHU, Manager at Machu Picchu By Train (2 Days)
Responded 2 Oct 2019
Thank you very much....
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machu Picchu Peru Journey
This is my favorite trip. Maria was very helpful and accomodating. She organised the tour more amazing than what we…
Quicker and Easier way to see Machu Picchu
We found this to be a quicker and an easier way to experience Machu Picchu. The tour was very well organized and co…
A good value for money
Thanks a lot to Maria and the whole Machu Picchu Peru Journey team who were simply amazing and helpful. The guide s…
We booked this tour to Lake Titicaca while in Cusco itself. Maria, the owner made nice arrangements. She booked our…
Rainbow Mountain Hike
This was something we were eagerly waiting for. Machu Picchu Peru Journey made our dream come true. We had a clear …
We booked an overnight trip to machu Picchu with them. The lady at the office was informative and helpful. She had …
- Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241