Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMitzpe RamonOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ramon CraterStop: 8 hoursGet to know Planet Earth geology by hiking through one of the best locations around the world – Ramon crater. The town of Mitspe Ramon is located on the edge of the Giant Ramon crater in the heart of the Negev desert, Israel and there we start our day. Enjoy free pick up and drop off from your accommodation, anywhere in Mitspe Ramon, Departure time can vary according to your preferences with the consent of all participants of the tour, obviously we recommend the early morning hours. Enjoy a worry-free tour as we will take care for you and supply drinking water, coffee, tea, fruits and sandwiches, let you choose the trails that fits to your experience and explain to you about the different options. Our 4x4 vehicles will give us the freedom to choose the best locations and take into the depths of the crater, to the beginning of our hiking trail. Hiking is accompanied by an expert desert tour guide that will give an informative and easy to understand guidance about the desert, its flora and fauna, geology and history. Hiking duration can be varied according to your preferences. Our tour is about eight hours long and time can be divided between hiking, 4x4 jeep riding and guidance stops, and other activities like fossils searching, mineral paints art, merging with the landscape around us with peace and quietRead more
- You'll end atMitzpe RamonMitzpe Ramon, IsraelPickup and drop-off from all the hotels and locations in Mitspe Ramon.See address & details
Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off from all the hotels and locations in Mitspe Ramon.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Light refreshments
- Water supplied throughout the day
- Lunch (can be arranged on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Leading the tour and driving the vehicles is performed by our guides: there is no self-driving option.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 4 passengers booked for the tour to operate. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I went on a tour and hike with Eyal during our visit to Israel in October 2018. We enjoyed our day immensely. Eyal tailored our experience to focus on hiking, as we requested. He picked us up, brought us lunch and toured us around the crater in the jeep before…
Date of experience: October 2018
Great experience touring Zin Valley and Mitzpe Ramon! Swimming in Zin Valley was extremely refreshing. Exploring the different rocks in the crater was very unique. The tour was professional and fun!
Date of experience: July 2018
The Maktesh is beatiful, coloured and interesting. Eyal is a really experienced and totally helpful guide. We really enjoyed the desert!!!
Date of experience: January 2018
The tour itself was very well organized and informative. The most lasing impression, however, was left by our tour guide, Jonathan, who impressed us by his erudition in general and knowledge of the subject matter in particular. Jonathan was very direct and detailed in answering…
Date of experience: October 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours
Amazing tour of Machtesh Ramon
Eyal Korin took us (two 50-something women and a 16-year-old girl) on a fascinating two-hour tour of the Ramon crat…
Magnificent site only made better with a guide
It’s imperative to have a guide take you off toad. Not something we could go ourselves. Try to go at sunset Orr sun…
2 amazing hours in the desert ...
Our family had an amazing tour to the Ramon Crater this August. Our guide was really engaging (even with two teenag…
Our jeep tour was great. Our driver knew a lot, taught us interesting facts, was funny and took great pictures of u…
Jeep tour Mitzpe Ramon
Great tour! Loads of great information. Kids loved playing in the coloured sands and having Eyal's desert made tea.…
Eyal is the best
My wife and I had the most fantastic, fun and eye opening experience and fell in love with the Negev with Eyal. We …
Highlight of our stay in Mitzpe Ramon
Wow - just wow. Eyal was an amazing tour guide. My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous tour with Eyal from one of t…
i can't recommend this tour enough!! we did this 4.5 tour with a guide from EYAL,he speak also french! so we unde…
Mitzpe Ramon 2 Hour tour
Obviously, the crater is the star of the show; but if you are looking for an up close, very informative and thoroug…
Great Jeep your!
Had a wonderful tour with Noam who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend this tour!
Our visit at Mitzpe Ramon was a great experience! Eyal was our guide and he made our visit special thanks to his ex…
Eyal had my family engaged the entire time. He know tge Negev like his own backyard. I highly recommend him!
Ramon Crater tour
Was an excellent trip with Noam as a guide. He had so much knowledge. We realny had a lot of fun and I can rekomend…
Great experience! Highlighly recommend Eyal.
We were a family of 5 people. Eyal picked us up from the town center & took us to explore Ramon Crator. His explana…
Spectacular Scenery with an Amaxing Guide
The Ramon Crater was more spectacular than we imagined. The colors of the rock walls are on a par with Zion and Gra…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon
What time does Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon start?
Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon on Tripadvisor
How much is Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon?
Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon price starts from €459.70. Discover and book Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon on Tripadvisor
What is the Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon cancellation policy?
Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon?
Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon is hosted by Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ramon Crater and Negev Desert 4x4 and Hiking Full-Day Tour from Mitspe Ramon on Tripadvisor