Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A 4x4 is the best way to explore Ramon Crater, and this private Jeep tour lets you tackle rugged trails in the magnificent desert landscape of the Negev Desert. With a ministry-certified guide at the wheel, you’ll cross dry river beds and climb up mountains to see unique wildlife, desert flora, and rare minerals.
- You'll start at4x4Desert - adventure activities in Mitzpe RamonOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ramon CraterStop: 2 hoursStart your morning or evening tour from Mitzpe Ramon and head down the road 40 to the depths of the crater. Leave the paved road and climb up on a 4×4 trail to the most amazing observation point at Mt. Gvanim. From that point you will have a panoramic view, 360 degrees and see the whole dimension of the crater with its' beautiful colors and shapes. Next, continue driving on 4×4 trails to Wadi Zochalim (reptiles valley) and cross the road to wadi Gvanim. You will stop under the shade of the Acacia trees and get to know the desert world of plants and wildlife. Next drive across the crater on the pipeline road, visit Beerot campground for refreshment and next we will visit one of the rehabilitated Quarries. You will then be taken back to the highway and drive back to Mitzpe Ramon.Read more
- You'll end at4x4Desert - adventure activities in Mitzpe Ramon1, Ma'ale Ben Tur, Mitzpe Ramon, IsraelPickup and drop-off from all the hotels and locations in Mitspe Ramon.See address & details
- Off-road Jeep tour of Ramon Crater (Makhtesh Ramon)
- Private adventure accommodates up to six passengers
- Learn about this unique geological phenomenon in the Negev
- Pickup and drop-off available from hotels in Mitzpe Ramon
4x4Desert - adventure activities in Mitzpe Ramon, 1, Ma'ale Ben Tur, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off from all the hotels and locations in Mitspe Ramon.
- Professional guide, certified by the Israeli ministry of tourism
- Food and drinks
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Hebrew and English)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Eyal Korin took us (two 50-something women and a 16-year-old girl) on a fascinating two-hour tour of the Ramon crater. The landscape and views are stunning and at times other-worldly. Eyal was a knowledgeable and delightful guide, whose explanations were clear and compelling,…
Date of experience: November 2019
It’s imperative to have a guide take you off toad. Not something we could go ourselves. Try to go at sunset Orr sunrise as the colors change with the light. It’s quite a view and what an incredible natural wonder.
Our jeep tour was great. Our driver knew a lot, taught us interesting facts, was funny and took great pictures of us. Recommended!!
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Great tour! Loads of great information. Kids loved playing in the coloured sands and having Eyal's desert made tea. Don't expect a hair raising jeep ride, drive is pretty smooth with a few tricky hills and bumps to boot. Eyal is really easy to deal with and is happy to tailor…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Wow - just wow. Eyal was an amazing tour guide. My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous tour with Eyal from one of the highest points of the crater to the valley below. His knowledge and story telling was wonderful. We stopped at many place to take picture of this beautiful…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours
2 amazing hours in the desert ...
Our family had an amazing tour to the Ramon Crater this August. Our guide was really engaging (even with two teenag…
Eyal is the best
My wife and I had the most fantastic, fun and eye opening experience and fell in love with the Negev with Eyal. We …
Ramon Crater Tour and Negev Desert Hike - October 2018
My husband and I went on a tour and hike with Eyal during our visit to Israel in October 2018. We enjoyed our day …
Eyal had my family engaged the entire time. He know tge Negev like his own backyard. I highly recommend him!
Ramon Crater tour
Was an excellent trip with Noam as a guide. He had so much knowledge. We realny had a lot of fun and I can rekomend…
Great experience! Highlighly recommend Eyal.
We were a family of 5 people. Eyal picked us up from the town center & took us to explore Ramon Crator. His explana…
Spectacular Scenery with an Amaxing Guide
The Ramon Crater was more spectacular than we imagined. The colors of the rock walls are on a par with Zion and Gra…
A genuinely wonderful experience
Eyal took my wife and I on a four hour desert tour in his Land Cruiser, arriving precisely on time to pick us up fr…
Great introduction to the desert!
What a great tour with Eyal today. The intension was to have a fun tour with a 4x4 car to the Negev but we got so m…
Eyal provides an amazing tour of the Ramon Crater & included a delicious dinner which the kids helped make. We were…
I actually travelled with Eyal to Har Karkom (one of the mountains archaeoligists believe could be the biblical Mt …
Great experience touring Zin Valley and Mitzpe Ramon! Swimming in Zin Valley was extremely refreshing. Exploring th…
Fantastic tour and Amazing Guide! Highly recommend!
We took a 4-hour tour with Eyal through the Ramon Crater and had an amazing time. His booking process was very easy…
we just did a trip with him in ramon crater. he is superb. also has great jeep. recommend him very highly for all a…
Adventure in the Dessert
We ordered the tour by Email. However the tour guide was not Eyal but a college of him with a Land Cruiser. We had …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon
How much is Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon?
Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon price starts from €202.27. Discover and book Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon on Tripadvisor
What is the Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon cancellation policy?
Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon?
Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon is hosted by Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Ramon Crater Jeep Tour from Mitzpe Ramon on Tripadvisor