Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (20)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes and handling charges
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the National Park of total 600.- Thai baht are not included, and needs to be paid in cash to the Park Rangers!
- 900.- Thai Baht for the PADI Open Water Manual
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- After diving the participant need to wait 24 hours before to be allowed to Fly. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- We are located on Phi Phi island, pick up from Phuket or Krabi is not possible neither from phi phi island! You would need to stay in Tonsai or Loh Dalum area, as the other beaches might not be able to provide transportation in the morning
- You need to be able to come to the dive center the day before to do paperwork and equipment sizes and re-confirm booking.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- swimming skills are required for any Open Water Course participant
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This place is legit, instructors are friendly and knowledgeable! Safe diving with so much too see! Was my first time diving and can’t wait to dive again!
Danny was an incredibly professional, thorough and attentive instructor. Couldn't recommend more highly. My husband got certified for open water and I did a scuba review and we took four excellent dives with this shop. A must if you're looking for a trustworthy and professional…
Had an awesome experience, friendly crowd and awesome learning instructor. I will come again to enjoy some more scuba diving. ( i want to give a shout out to Chris!, awesome instructor who knew what he was talking about and had a blast learning from a master)🤙🏿
This is a fun bunch of people from diff countries all coming together for their love of diving. I loved the interactions and was impressed with how each Instructor was concerned for the well being of the customers. Alex my instructor was Super cool and pretty informative about…
Date of experience: December 2019
Me and my friend had a great time at Phi Phi scuba diving center. Our dive master was Daniel and he was awesome. He helped us with everything and did so many extra stuff just for us to learn everything properly. I feel quite confident now to go diving again. It was an amazing…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
Incredible experience - Beginner diver
I took part to the beginner scuba diving class with the guys of Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center. It was an incredible e…
Fantastic team and unforgettable experience
Had an amazing 2 days diving in Phi phi with the team. We were complete beginners and I was incredibly nervous, but…
Must do at Phi Phi
We would like to thank Danny and Alfredo for making our first scuba diving experience so amazing and enjoyable. It …
Highlight of my time on Phi Phi
Was really excited to do my dive although once getting into the water I was extremely nervous and anxious about doi…
Legend___wait for it___dary dive. Thanks a lot Danny. Professionnal & cool instructor. We saw tortul, shark, & much…
Really good diving center
I did my PADI advanced open water course at Phi Phi Scuba. Everything was well organized, felt safe and my instruct…
Had an amazing time scuba diving in Phi Phi! Our instructor was great, pointing out all the sea life - we saw shark…
first dive, the best dive
I got to say, doing scuba was my main motivation in going to thailand and it didnt disappoint me at all. Right from…
First Dive - amazing experience 😄
Scuba diving was part of the itirenary of our 3-day vacation at Phi Phi islands. After visiting three different div…
This being our first experience on scube dive, we had an amazing time doing it. The instructors were very friendly …
Amazing service, boat crew and experience
We would like to thank George who made our trip with friends possible. He took very good care of as during the book…
Highlight of my entire Phuket trip.
I registered for the dive late at night after partying at the beautiful island of Phi Phi and from moment onwards …
The most beautiful experience ever!
This was the best part of our trip! Georg helped us from the start and was so accommodating. Everything including t…
Had a nice time diving with Phi Phi scuba diving center. Special thanks to Danny who was a great guide !
Antoine and Herman - the best instructors! Spent 3 weeks in Thailand and diving in Phi Phi with them was one of the…
- Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 955 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,734 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Open Water Course
How much is Open Water Course?
Open Water Course price starts from US$458.95. Discover and book Open Water Course on Tripadvisor
What is the Open Water Course cancellation policy?
Open Water Course cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Open Water Course on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Open Water Course?
Open Water Course is hosted by Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Open Water Course on Tripadvisor