View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketStop: 5 hours -Description : Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a floating market located in the Damnoen Saduak District, Ratchaburi Province located about 100 kilometers southwest of Bangkok, Thailand. It is established primarily as a tourist attraction and relies on this industry which includes both domestic and foreign tourists.Damnoen Saduak is a world-famous floating market and the bustling scene is a timeless snapshot of the exotic Thailand. Start Time : 06:00 to 06:30 AM Approximately Duration of the trip : 6-7 hours approximately Hotel Pick up & Drop off : Yes, Round Trip Shared Transfers are available in this package. * Customers have to pay for personal expenses* Meal : No, Meal is not included in this package Admission Tickets: Yes, Admission tickets are included in this packageRead more
- shared transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Thai Holidays
A free night so we spent it watching this cabaret show
This Show was super entertaining! Throughout the entire duration our smiles were from Ear to ear! The dances were…
I’ve visited here last month. There are a lots of activities to do. The ticket is quite expensive for me. However,…
Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia24855
Vacation in Thailand
A combo ticket is good and you get a discount. The Aquarium is good. Madame Tussauds is also worth the money spent…
Hua Hin Food Tour and Sightseeing
Hua Hin has a beautiful railway station and should not miss. Night market walking street is within walking…
Why even bother coming here?
Fee was 880 Baht and we had to go through a security check like it was an airport, to get a locker you have to…
Tickets apprehension were troublesome, nonetheless amazing Aquarium and Museum visit...
So, we bought the tickets online via the TripAdvisor, but when we arrived at the ticket apprehension counter and…
Expensive and not worth it ..😢
I have been looking forward to coming back to Bangkok to check this skywalk out for a long time as I think they…
London, United Kingdom2819
Beautiful 360 views of the city
We visited mid morning on a week day and walked straight through, no queues and the viewing platform was almost…
Amazing, worth the drive.
We loved every bit from getting there, the fish and swimming in the waterfall. There are 5 stations each leading…
Debe Suk Han P135
Floating market - terrible
I went there with my family. More than 80% of the shops closed. Nothing to see and nothing to eat. We spent 200…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241