per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Suchitlan
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Our guide Will pick you up at any hotel in Suchitoto
- Avenida 15 de Septiembre, Av. 15 de Septiembre, Suchitoto, El Salvador We meet you at your hotel´s lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208184P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool?
- Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool price starts from €56.56. Discover and book Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool cancellation policy?
- Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool?
- Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool is hosted by Suchitoto Adventure Outfitters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Suchitoto Adventure Outfitters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Kayak birding experience + Hotspring pool on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208184P3
- You'll start atAvenida 15 de SeptiembreOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lake SuchitlanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedOur signature tour since 2008! The adventure bigins driving around the lake entering through Hot Water (ex-rebel ) Community. once at the lake shore, we cruise on our fleet of kayaks the calm waters of Suchitlan. Reaching the community´s fields, forest, river deltas... We can spot from 30 species (non migration) to 60 species during migration! We provide all necesary gear (binoculars, life vests, kayaks, etc.)Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
We had early morning bird watching boat tour. Rene gave us a great tour. I really enjoyed it. Nice binoculars to ev…
Wonderful bird watching experience
We went on the early morning kayak tour on the lake for bird watching. Out of everything we did during our 4 weeks …
The best El Salvador Experience
We booked Rene for several days of touring Ruta de las Flores and Suchitoto. I cannot say enough about how excellen…
An amazing historic war tour of El Salvador!
An amazing tour with the amazing guide, Rene. I had to pay extra for transportation as I was staying in San Salvado…
We did the historic tour in Suchitoto but also the guided tour to Los Tercios with Rene. It was an outstanding exp…
Must do experience in Suchitoto
We went on a sunrise birding tour with Rene on Lake Suchitan on Christmas Eve and it was truly splendid - we saw ov…
I did birding kayak with Rene it was amazing Rene is Expert and full of knowledge I highly recommend Rene
Rene is one of the kindest people you will meet. He went out of his way to ensure that our trip went well. He helpe…
Perfect Suchi tour!
And this is a quality tour for a great price. This is the perfect way to become familiarized with this town and it’…
One of the highlights of Suchitoto 100% recommended.
We really enjoyed each one of the highlights of this tour. Rene and his team were all the time very helpful and inf…
A day with two trips superb!
We spent the morning walking, swimming eating and learning about the ElSalvador civil war. Rene was an informative …
An excellent early morning bird walk
Went out for the early morning bird walk with Rene and his assistant. It was an excellent morning with a wide rang…
The best of the best!
this is by far the best tour company is Suchitoto. i did everything with them, the town tour is fantastic, SALA the…
Best way to connect with locals
My group and did the mountain tour with old guerrilla commander Don Raffael, the sunrise kayaking with Josué and (m…
Volcano Lake Ilopango
It was very cool to have 2 dives out in volcano lake Ilopango! It was organised through Suchitoto adventure outfitt…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Excelelent experience, we travelled from puente de oro om the Lempa river to Costa del Sol, while watching birds and wonderfull Fauna and Flora veiws
Written 24 November 2022