Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 300 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All you can eat btrazilian steakhouse
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up in all South Zone and Downtown. For pick up in Barra da Tijuca and Recreio fees apply
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13770P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class?
- Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class price starts from €127.06. Discover and book Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class cancellation policy?
- Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class?
- Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class is hosted by Rio de Janeiro City Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio de Janeiro City Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ginga Tropical Show and Samba Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13770P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Excellent private tour
We booked the private tour and we highly recommend it. You can travel at your own pace and don't have to wait aroun…
The guide (Lavinia) was amazing, she knew all ther is to know about futbol, stadiums, clubs, etc. really the highli…
“Rio de Janeiro ... Cidade Maravilhosa!”
Marvelous City! Santa Teresa, Selaron steps, Churrascaria lunch, Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor), Sugarloaf …
Rio de city tour, Sugar loaf mountain, Christ the Redeemer and Celeron Steps, marakana stadium, sambradome and cathedral
Well priced tour. Excellent tour guide named Gustavo. Tour included all entry tickets, cable car and full delicious…
Great day tour
I booked a day tour to see all the highlights of Rio in just one day. Pick up at the hotel, max 14 persons in mini …
City tour by bus
This tour shows you the highlights of Rio de Janeiro. The tour leader and bus driver are really friendly and from m…
Get your Yellow Fever shot
No one told us we needed a yellow fever shot for this tour. We cancelled because it was too risky to go without the…
we love visiting and exploring. philip was the best tour guide we have had in a long time. he spoke very clear engl…
We love RIO❤️!
We used Blumar Turismo through Trailfinders and our guide, Eugenio, was great! His English was excellent, he was kn…
Had a great trip. Good and friendly tour gide. The guide knew good english, and (Brazilian) Portuguese. All thanks …
City Rio 1-day tour
We doubted at first to take the full day tour as I was still recovering from an ankle fracture and was walking with…
Viator full day complete tour of Rio - an excellent value for USD$125
We booked this tour online a month before leaving for Brazil. The cost was $125 per person. This price included pic…
an excellent tourist guide
Few days ago I was with a group of friends of mine in Rio de janeiro in brazil looking for cultural secrets of the …
It'll change the way you look at Rio
My husband and I took the city tour with guide Kathia Waleria. She knew the story behind every building, every neig…
A good and safe place to visit
My wife and I were in Rio for the Olympics. On a day that we were not involved in the Olympics we took the Christ …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Jan 2020 • Friends
We were picked up in a battered car that had a broken chair back inside. Not a good start. We crammed into the car to go to the restaurant for dinner. After complaining about the broken seat, we were given a better car for the next leg of our tour. We booked a salsa dancing lesson - so expected to be escorted into in a room with a dance floor and an instructor to show us the ropes. What we actually got was standing in front of our chairs in the theatre and doing some moves, shown by a man on the stage. The show was overlong, very loud and the theatre very dingy. Disappointed.
Written 28 January 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
I´m sorry but you´ve reviewed the wrong supplier due that we´ve not had any booking for the Ginga in the week from January 22th to January 29th. Anyway the show is with SAMBA lesson and not salsa.
Written 1 February 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.