Recommended by 96% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPraia do Porto da Barra
- 1Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of BahiaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byCarlos Costa Pinto MuseumMuseu de Arte da BahiaLargo do Campo Grande ( Praca 2 de Julho )
- 2DendezeirosStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Igreja de Nosso Senhor do BonfimStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Dique de TororoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Mercado ModeloStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6PelourinhoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 7Palacio Rio BrancoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Espaco Pierre Verger da Fotografia BaianaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Sorveteria da RibeiraStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Basilica CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 3 more stops
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Elevator Lacerda
- Entry/Admission - Sao Francisco Church and Convent
- Entry/Admission - Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Sorveteria da Ribeira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 8 more reviews on Viator
This is far more than a tour -- it's a fully immersive experience! I highly recommend Marcos and his talented team as they are knowledgable, attentive, and well-versed in everything there is to know about magnificent Salvador. The lunch was excellent and the van was comfortable.…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Isaco is a great tour guide! I knew in a whole day the most wonderful places in Salvador, and not only the most “turistic” place. He is really available to satisfy your need and answers to all your question. The lunch was really good, in the upper part of the city. Highly…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Your Tour Brazil
I recommend this tour for everyone! We learned so much about Salvador! It was so fun to see Salvador and learn abou…
If the agency propose you another tour because yours is finally deleted, just cancel. I payed 375 reals for the can…
It was a great tour. The host greeted me at my hotel with a private car. He gave me the history of Salvador, the be…
Delicious food with a wonderful chef
Thanks to the lovely Angelique for taking us into her house and showing us how to prepare this delicious Bahian fis…
A great way to see Salvador!
This was probably the best tour we did while we were in Brazil. Wilson, our guide, is a historian by training. He w…
Great cooking class, Vincent is the best guide!
We really enjoyed the Food Tour with Your Brazil in Salvador de Bahia. We visited two markets and we had a great co…
Salvador City Tour
4 of us enjoyed a marvelous Salvador City tour with our excellent guide, Patrick, about whom I can not say enough.…
A great tour for a first comer to Salvador
We found it really interesting to hear the history of the really beautiful nature sites, great architecture, and hi…
Private City Tour of Salvador
We had the most comprehensive, fact-filled tour thanks to our wonderful, knowledgeable tour guide Vagner. He was so…
Over an hour late picking us up. Poor communication. Didn't come to our hotel, just called instead. No greeting. No…
Perfect experience for people who Interessed in the culture and history
Our guide Patrick walked us through all main places of interest with high professtioness and flexibility. Very nice…
I was in town on business and had the pleasure of touring with Wagner. I especially found him to be extremely knowl…
Beautiful beaches and secluded, if You like that. Had the whole beach to ourselves. May have been 10 other people…
THIS TOUR COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!
On our 1st day in Salvador (10/05), our amazing guide, Vagner, met us at the door of our Air BNB to start us off. W…
Pickup was 5-10 minutes early. Communication was great. The perfect historical/cultural supplement to a few magical…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 116 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 146 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch
What time does Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch start?
Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch?
How much is Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch?
Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch price starts from €82.33. Discover and book Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch cancellation policy?
Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Historic Private City Tour of Salvador with Lunch on Tripadvisor