4-Day Bolivian Amazon Pampas Adventure from La Paz
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Flight from La Paz to Rurrenabaque
Depart Rurrenabaque for the...
Activities in the Amazon (B/L/D)
Flight back from Rurrenabaque to...
- Transfer to La Paz Airport on Day 1
- Internal Flights: - La Paz to Rurrenabaque - Rurrenabaque to La Paz
- Rurrenabaque Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
- Return land and boat transfers Rurrenabaque City Center - eco lodge
- 2 nights in eco lodge
- 1 night hostel in Rurrenabaque
- All meals in the Amazon
- Bottled mineral water
- English-speaking guide, local cook, and driver
- Medical assistance
- Entrance Fee to the Santa Rosa Park ($22 usd)
- Airport tax to pay at the Rurrenabaque Airport (approx. 15 Bs or $2.5 usd per person)
- Personal Expenses
- Other Meals & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - River Yacuma
- Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals; It cannot be cannot guaranteed to have wildlife viewing while you are in the Amazon. During wet season chances of seeing animals greatly reduces as the river is high and animals tend to spread out.
- This day to day itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to climatic and river conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- River Yacuma, River Yacuma, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241