This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nishinari Dobutsuen-mae Deep Osaka Street, 1-11-2 Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Naniwa, Osaka 557-0002 Osaka Prefecture
- During the tour you’ll do some taste testing at two different street run, family stalls. Delicious local food.
- See bizarre retro only in Japan establishments. Quirks & superstitions explained
- Delve into a network of old, twisting, narrow alleys full of character
-Set foot in Osaka’s most important, but unknown, place of worship. Superstitions explained.
- Explore a unique, historical red light district with links to the yukuza.
- Venture into the intriguing ghetto area with a controversial past.
- Option Dinner: Taste delicious Osaka “soul food” of kushikatsu. Over 40 types of skewered meat & vegetables (like tempura) for a 1 hour all you can eat dinner includes desserts. It’s a vegetarian friendly establishment.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes