Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dragon's Backbone Rice TerracesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ping'an VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Guilin, Guilin, Guangxi Yangshuo County, Yangshuo County, Guangxi
Returns to original departure point
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel.
- English-speaking local guide service.
- Admission ticket to Longji Rice Field Terraces
- Bottled water
- A hiking trip from Guzhuang Village to Ping'an Village.
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Ping'an Village
- Airport transfer.
- Gratuities to your tour guide & driver (usually CNY 50 - 100 per person). It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them.
- Your personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo. In Guilin city, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the following area: the north side is Beijiguangchang/北极广场, the west side is West Hill Park/西山公园, the east side is Sanlidian Square/三里店广场 and the south side is Wonderful Plaza/万福广场. Most of the major hotels are located in these areas such as The Sheraton Hotel, The Shangri-la Hotel, The Li River Waterfall Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel etc. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- In Yangshuo town, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the urban area. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum number of participants required for the tour to run is 2 (negotiable). Maximum number of participants per tour is 10.
- Most travellers can participate
- If the number of participants are more than 6, we need to transfer to shuttle buses at the scenic area because there is a vehicle restriction for driving up or down the hill. The shuttle bus fee is included in pricing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We loved the whole trip with our great German speaking guide Julia. Just the three off us wandering through the fields and enjoying the magnificent scenery. Another highlight was the lunch prepared for us by a local farmer family, very friendly people and delicious food prepared…
Date of experience: September 2020
Response from Trippest_Chengdu, Owner at Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
Responded 5 Oct 2020
Dear Dirk, so glad to have your feedback. You may not know, this farmer restaurant was found occasionally by Julia, then she recommended to us. So far, we get zero complaint for lunch food. Our customers like those dishes so much.
During harvesting and photos taken from cable car. We wish we could help up with the farmers but it was raining. During harvest now, it resemble gold field. I would expect the growing will be all green which is a different beauty altogether.
Response from nikotrippest, Guest Relations Manager at Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
Responded 7 Nov 2019
We are so glad the the rainy day didm't affect your great mood for the tour! The Terraced field has the most beautiful views in spring and autumn. It all turns green and golden with a magnificent view in these two seasons. Hope for your next trip to Guilin to see the growing field!
We were lucky, in addition to us there was only one more person with us on the tour, which made the tour even more enjoyable. First it seemed as if the weather would spoil the tour for us. But our guide Lily had a good instict or experience regarding the schedule of the tour. So…
Date of experience: May 2019
We absolutely loved our tour the the rice terraces and the local villages. We went on May 1 which is the first day of the planting festival so there was lots of activity with the locals getting the fields ready for planting. Despite being a long weekend it was not too busy.…
Date of experience: May 2019
Our group consisted of four people, including ourselves. Therefore there was plenty of time to enjoy the company of our companions and to hear from our engaging and informative guide, Yang. The lunch in the village and the views across the terraces with the mist lifting were…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Trippest Mini Group Tours
Awesome trip, awesome guide
I had so much fun on this tour, my guide Lily was amazing and made sure we had a good time and were taken care of. …
Very interesting tour and one you cannot miss when in Guillin. Our tour guide Yang and the driver picked us up from…
Efficient and On Time
Communication was a breeze throughout. Niko updated us with the driver's details before our arrival at Guilin North…
Wonderful guide and itinerary!
Every detail, from the sites selected, to the meals, to the lodging was put together perfectly for my custom tour o…
Amazing tour with a fantastic tour guide (Lily)
My wife and I took the Li River day tour and it was awesome!... We went in late november and the weather was perfec…
AWESOME Guilin Excursions!!! Thank you, Trippest and Lily!
My husband and I did two tours with Trippest while in Guilin — the One-Day Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour AN…
Great day, with a nice guide where all the activities was greats !! I recommend for sure The schedule was bambou b…
Wonderful Tour led by a wonderful guide, Lily.
Easy on time pick-up from our hotel. All activities were well organised - Lily altered itinerary sequence to ensure…
Amazing Scenic Views
My wife and I went on this mini tour in late October 2019, and it was an amazing experience for us as first-time vi…
One Day Yangshuo and Li River Rafting
Lili was our excellent guide. Our family of five had a bit of everything, driving, rafting, walking, and cycling. B…
One-Day Longji Rice Terraced
We had a wonderful day with this tour to the rice terraces. Our tourguide Nelly was really lovely and she know so m…
Yangshuo and Li River trip
Excellent choice, guides are very well prepared and everything works like a clock so you can forget about all your …
Enjoyable tour despite weather
This is an excellent tour, though the risk is always that the weather won't be great - as was the case when I did t…
A lovely way to get to Yangshuo
If you are visiting Guilin part of your trip will no doubt include a visit to Yangshuo with a Li river cruise the b…
2 days Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour plus Longji Rice Terraces (Private Tour)
This was an amazing trip tailored to our requests, with stunning scenery, chasen was our guide and he was v. knowle…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour?
Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour price starts from €128.10. Discover and book Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour cancellation policy?
Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour?
Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour is hosted by Trippest Mini Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trippest Mini Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour on Tripadvisor