This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price Guarantee
This is the only tour to this unique bunker, declassified just recently and opened for the public just in 2018. It was never renovated, so you'll see it as it was built in the 1950s. This place still has a fill of a real thing. And the bunker guides are real-life historians, so they can tell you a little than behind usual scripts and they will answer any questions
- You'll start atПамятник Карлу МарксуTeatral'nyy Proyezd, 1/4, Moskva, Russia, 109012We will meet your group in front of the monument to Karl Marks or we can pick you up at your hotelSee address & details
- 1Mayakovskaya Metro StationStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bunker 703Stop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPaveletskayaMoscow, Russia, 115054we will finish our tour nearby Paveletskaya metroSee address & details
Памятник Карлу Марксу, Teatral'nyy Proyezd, 1/4, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Paveletskaya, Moscow, Russia, 115054
- One-way Entrance to metro
- Entrance to the Soviet Bunker (museum)
- Entry/Admission - Mayakovskaya Metro Station
- Entry/Admission - Bunker 703
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers, who experience problems with walking up or down through stairs
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is no passenger elevators so you have to be able to walk down and up 15-20 floors
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were a group of three and enjoyed the tour with our guide Anton who, was very knowledgeable, well prepared and a great sports for this historical, cultural and social experience
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from 114antonp, Guide at Guided tour of Moscow metro and Soviet Bunker
Responded 29 Aug 2019
Hi Peter and family! Thanks very much for your kind words! I really enjoyed our time, showing you around the Moscow Metro
Anton is a great guide who blends a huge amount of information with interesting insights. What we particularly liked was the fact that he took the time to understand our interest areas, even asking the kids if they have anything particular in mind. Hearing his personal…
1 Helpful vote
Response from MoscowWithLocals, Guide at at Guided tour of Moscow metro and Soviet Bunker
Responded 26 Aug 2019
Thank you for this great overview of our time in Moscow, Natasha. I loved to show your family around!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Moscow With Locals
Great day 😘 in Moscow
We booked a one day your and were able to change the itinerary as we wanted to visit WW2 memoreal. Our guide was ve…
Have used Anton 2 times now for different friends when they have visited Moscow.he is very knowledgeable, friendly,…
This is definitely a unique experience
After looking at all of the big cathedrals in Moscow and being rather overwhelmed this was a much more intimate and…
Sightseeing in Moscow over New Year’s
Anton was great, very friendly, knowledgeable about local history as well as general Russian history, and had good …
The whole day tour to Zvenigorod, the country side of Moscow, with Anton.
We organized that tour from Australia well ahead of time, planning to visit Zvenigorod with big group of extended f…
Loved this experience. Especially the hidden gems!
Anton brought us around places which we couldn't have done it alone. I went with the family, my husband and two dau…
It was a very interesting experience
This tour was the most exciting activity on our trip to Moscow. I would strongly recommend but climbing stairs was …
Tour was amazing
We had exceptional experience 45 meters deep underground. You really feel how it was to be in Soviet Union during t…
Victor is our English speaking guide. It's a small group tour so you dont have to worry about being left out. He t…
WOW. We absolutely recommend this tour!
This is a tour for the senses and truly exceeded our expectations. There is an interesting balance of history, acce…
The Highlight of our trip
Elena, was very attentive and knowledgeable. She took us through the city as if she was a long lost friend. She mad…
Amazing and delicious
We had great time, Anton showed us around Moscow local food, it was jus awesome. Tasty and a lot of fun!!!
Interesting and delicious
Had a tour and dinner inside the monastery with Moscow with Locals. It was a very interesting tour, a monk presente…
Moscow is marvelous
Good job, Anton! We were a group of friends from Japan and Anton did a great job, showing us Moscow. The metro is s…
Moscow by night is amazing!
It was a fantastic experience inside the Christian monastery. We were given a tour around (tanks Vladimir, thanks A…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241