View all photos (5)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you want to take part in the Russian national holiday Maslenitsa and see the significant sights of Moscow, Maslenitsa festivities on the territory of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements is a great choice. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will have an incredible journey through time, discover Russian traditions, get acquainted with the architectural sights of the Soviet era and see Moscow from a bird's-eye view.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy (VDNKh)Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour private guide will meet you at the hotel, from where, depending on the location of the hotel, you will go on foot, by public transport or by taxi to the main entrance of the ENEA. From this point you will begin your exciting and rich journey in the tradition of the most cheerful Russian. From the arch of the main entrance, along the Central Avenue, you will go to the snow-white colonnade of Pavilion No. 1 “Central”. Here you will begin your journey into the history of the most cheerful holiday of Maslenitsa, you will get acquainted with its traditions and customs, take part in festivities with Maslenitsa round dances, songs and fun. So you go to the main attractions of the exhibition complex and its business card - a wonderful fountain of Friendship of Peoples. Then you will come to the pavilions "Armenia", "Karelia" and "Culture", each of which has its own unique architectural features. The next monument on our route will be the monumental fountain “The Stone Flower” and the Industry Square, where you will see the achievements of Soviet cosmonautics. The final point of your tour will be the Ostankino TV Tower - the highest point in Moscow (540 m) and the fifth tallest building in the world. On the high-speed elevator you will rise to a height of 337 meters. A 360-degree overview and a transparent floor will allow you to enjoy Moscow from a new angle. During the tour you will learn more not only about the tower and the panorama, but also about the world of television. At the end of your tour guide will take you to the nearest metro station VDNH, from where you can continue discovering Moscow on your own.Read more
- Meeting guide at the hotel or at another specified address
- Tour with a professional guide (choose language)
- Thematic tour of VDNH
- 1-hour sightseeing tour of the Ostankino television tower
- The entrance ticket to the Ostankino television tower
- Metro ticket
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the nearest metro station
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy (VDNKh)
- Transfer from the hotel to the place of the excursion by car
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel by car (for an additional fee)
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel by public transport (for an additional fee)
- Visiting paid expositions in the pavilions of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements (optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We took a cruise with dinner and music. A little disappointing. The boat is small and simple. Poor food, in minima…
My wedding on the ship
I finally got married! This time I can say that everything went great. All this happened on board a small, cozy sh…
It was very hectic and disorganized check-in, was different ship was changed in last minute to the older vessel a…
Wonderful trip with the excellent guide Olyesa
We had a wonderful day in Irkutsk, discovering this interesting city with a wonderful guide: Olyesa. Don’t miss the…
Gorgeous and spectacular mini river cruise Radisson
It was a good tour with many buildings and monuments lighted, however to find the start location was tough consider…
Moscow River Cruise
The tour was in Russian so unfortunately we weren’t able to understand any of the information about the sites we we…
Boat trip down the river
Not such a good trip, not organized, no waiting area, no commentary no one speaks english, so it was a round on a b…
Boat trip on moscova
Unfortunately it was raining when we did our trip. In the end it wasn't exactly the right boat or in fact the right…
AVOID! Disgusting, absolute rip-off. Zero stars if I could.
We booked the Matryoshka workshop with a private guide tour with this company through Viator. The tour was complete…
Disgraceful- if I could leave a zero I would
We booked our tour online. It was advertised as a river tour with English audio guide. I am so disappointed with th…
Was invited to surfparty on the boat - Great time!
Nice boat. The staff was attentive and the food was great! And Moscow is Absolutly beautiful! Had great time wit…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241