Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atSan Blas Islands PanamáOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Guna Yala ExplorerStop: 12 hoursWe wait you at the Pier of Niga Kantule between 8:00 - 8:30 am ( Have to be on time because is a shared tour) We took you and visit more than one islands, snorkel over the area, take a delicious tropical food of the area. Visit 3 differents touristics islands over all this tour, enjoy snorkel, our tour include the catch of the day, snorkel equipment, a great speed boat in all over the tour. This tour is in one of our top Islands in San Blas. We wait you at the Pier to Begin the tour. Enjoy an visit 2 islands, natural pool, Lunch ( based in the catch of the day) Our site guide will wait for you to visit between Isla Perro, Isla Fragata, the natural pool, the snorkel masks are included, lunch, payment of the islands to visit. If you want help to hire the transfer service we are at your service.Read more
- You'll end atSan Blas Islands PanamáArchipiélago de San Blas, Guna Yala, PanamaNiga Kantule Pier in Carti, san blas islandsSee address & details
San Blas Islands Panamá, Archipiélago de San Blas, Guna Yala, Panama
Returns to original departure point
- Maritime transportation from San Blas dock to Islands
- Meal - the catch of the day.If you would like a different dish, please ask your guide (other dishes may be at customer's expense) with 1 Drink
- Island taxes
- Guna Indigenous Tour Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees $20.00 to the Indigenous Authorities ( congreso general guna)
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee and $2.00 Pier, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Transportation 4x4 from your Hotel to the Pier
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Shared car $50 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Guna Yala archipelago is a must-see when visiting Panama. Panama City is on the Pacific Coast, that’s why there’s nothing compared to the beautiful clear waters of the Caribbean islands. We had a good communication with the agency and decided to drive ourselves to the meeting…
We had a great day trip from Panama City to San Blas Islands. I believe that logistics from the company could improve a bit, but we had a very pleasant experience anyway. I confirmed pick up time the afternoon before via whatsapp but our driver was 25 minutes late :( This is…
Date of experience: November 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Guna Yala Explorer
Excellent tour of some of the most beautiful islands
I was not sure I would enjoy this trip because it is such a long day but it was the best day ever and I am so glad …
This expedition is a must
The most beautiful secluded islands I have ever seen. The staff and the locals were friendly and helpful. Lunch was…
We did the day tour with a private transportation from Panama City to San Blas and shared boat tour. We were picked…
The best GUNA YALA ISLANDS tour
The highlight of our visit. This company has the best boat of the area and English speakers staff. We visited the …
Great Experience / Highly recommended
Great experience; our tour guides were informative, and knowledgeable, the entire process from pick-up, the tour an…
I took my family for the trip with Guna Yala and we had great time visiting several islands. The tour guides are ve…
Long Trip from Westin
We went with another family with older teens from the Westin Playa Bonita in Panama. Left promptly at 5am for a 2.…
Beautiful Place, Relaxing Experience
We spent two nights and three days on the Isla Aroma and visited different islands every day to swim, relax on the …
A trip to paradise
A very rustic place. Beautiful tour offers everything you need to get away of everything. They take u to different…
I loved this tour, we enjoyed an amazing day. We’re so happy we selected the best tour, everything was excellent. T…
Best travel ever
You have to visit Guna Yala. Best beaches ever!! Guna Yala explorer guys are fantastic! Thank you Joel and Karem …
THE Best Tours company in San Blas Islands
We loved your service! We visited these beautiful islands 8 days ago with my family. Osiris was excellent she hel…
Avoid Guna Yala Explorer
Firstly, the San Blas Islands are beautiful and definitely worth a visit. However, it wasn't with Guna Yala Explore…
San blas daytrip
Organized our Tour very Last minute only couple of hourse before. Very nice and good communication via WhatsApp. …
My son and I and two of our friends just finished a wonderful a Day Trip including Sunked Ship Island, Natural Po…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 179 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,321 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat
How much is The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat?
The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat price starts from €61.64. Discover and book The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat cancellation policy?
The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat?
The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat is hosted by Guna Yala Explorer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guna Yala Explorer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat?
On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book The Best San Blas Day Tours by Boat on Tripadvisor