View all photos (2)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In the morning taking you to Rawai Beach on the less touristic East Coast of Phuket. From here, you will board a traditional long tail boat that will take you to two of the most beautiful and idyllic islands in the region. At each island you will have the possibility to snorkel, swim or just relax on the pristine white sand beaches. First stop is 'Hornbill Island', known for its picturesque beaches, clear blue waters and the marine life with great possibilities for snorkeling. After this, jump back on the long tail boat heading for Bon Island. Besides swimming and snorkeling, you will also have the chance to try and catch some fish together with the captain, using self-made fishing line the way real locals do.On this almost uninhabited island, which gives you a real Robinson Crusoe feeling, we will enjoy a simple but delicious packed lunch on the beach while gazing out at the waves before heading back to Rawai Beach for the return transfer to your hotel in the afternoon.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Coral IslandStop: 4 hours -A coral island is a type of island formed from coral detritus and associated organic material. They occur in tropical and sub-tropical areas, typically as part of coral reefs which have grown to cover a far larger area under the sea. (Cr Wikipedia)Read more
- English speaking guide
- Lunch Box
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
- Insurance (Require passport detail 24 hours prior service date)
- Personal Expenses such as drinks, tip, etc,
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- For booking with infant, parents must take own full responsibility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Buffalo Tours - Thailand
After confirmation and full payment, a discova rep advised us to be in the lobby at 0715 for pick up. After 1…
London, United Kingdom144
Fantatstic Trip - Thailand Tour and Koh Lipe Island Visit
So having used Buffalo Tours (now Discova) before we had always said that we would come back to use their…
Private Driver Tour
My husband and I had a private driver to explore the sights of Phuket and the surrounding areas on the 28…
Fantastic Service - Highly Recommend - now known a Discova
My family are not seasoned overseas travellers this was our first plane escape from Australia - we arranged…
Fantastic tour of local gems!
Great tour of all of the local food venues- most unknown and hidden spots that are a fantastic surprise! We also…
What a great tour company to deal with from airport pick ups to Daily tour always one time with very friendly…
A great way to start in Chiang Mai
We decided to do this so we could get a real taste of Chiang Mai and it was the best thing we could have done. Amy…
Excellent tour with informative guide
There are hundreds of temples in Bangkok so it was nice to have a knowledgeable guide who could lead us through…
Discova Buffalo Tours Phuket city tour
Organised through the hotel, the half day Phuket tour ensured timely pick up from the hotel, Karon View point, the…
Great experience with a wonderful crew
Thanks to Farouq and all for a wonderful experience. With the kayaks, we were able to go in the sea caves and…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241