View all photos (51)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Find out where local Thais love to eat on this guided food tour. Follow your guide off-the-beaten path to humble, family-run venues with authentic recipes and dishes such as khao soi, Chiang Mai sausage, and rice crackers with peanut sauce. Vendors may differ depending on availability. This tour may not be suitable for vegetarians because of the fish and oyster sauces.
- This tour is ideal for foodies who want to eat like a local
- Enjoy authentic experiences like slurping noodles at a Thai house
- Travel around like a Thai resident via local songtheaws
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Hua Hin city and Khao Takiab areas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (distance restrictions apply). If you are outside our free pickup zone, which is in the Hua Hin city or Khao Takiab areas, there will be a transportation surcharge
- Up to 15 food tastings stopping at 4 venues & 1 street food vendor
- English speaking Thai tour guide
- All tour transport by local Songtheaws
- Personal expenses
- Alcohol (may be purchased)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab areas (distance restrictions apply). If you are staying outside this free pickup zone, there will be a transportation surcharge which will need to be paid at the commencement of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for guests who are vegan, gluten intolerant or who have a nut allergy.
- Tour is not suitable for strict vegetarians, as it is difficult to avoid fish and oyster sauces. We can cater for Vegetarians who eat these sauces, however they may not get the full amount of advertised tastes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- No walking is involved as we utilise local transport
- Minimum tour numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation, even after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, or full refund.
- Feast Thailand carries compulsory Travel Accident Insurance, which is required by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This policy is underwritten by Safety Insurance Public Company Limited. All guests on a booking must advise their name, passport number, nationality and date of birth in order to be insured, as required by Thai law. This information is confidential and will not be used in any other way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Feast Thailand
London, United Kingdom3610
Great food discovery tour
We really enjoyed it all, trying out new food we’d never have picked ourselves at street market and two…
Gino De Craemer
Top food experience
Our guide Cream was very nice. She knows a lot to tell about the typical way of linving and eating of the Thai…
Great experience all-round and thoroughly recommended
This was an excellent tour and a really enjoyable way to spend the morning. Our host Cream ensured we tasted a…
One of the best food tours we have done
We have done food tours in many places , Hanoi, , Lisbon , , Cadiz , ,Bergamo , kuala Lumpur and can honestly…
Eat like a local
As a food lover I am always looking for traditional local dishes to try when I travel. Went to Thailand for a few…
Eat like a local Tour
Cream was an amazing tour guide, went above and beyond. We were introduced to new foods and drinks which we liked.…
This is our second tour with Cream from the Feast Thailand company. 4 corners of Thai cuisine, all different, all…
My mother and I really enjoyed the tour. Cream was our tour guide and showed us those special places only the…
Hua Hin, Thailand30
Highly recommended tour.
An excellent tour with guide Cream who was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited a local market and sampled…
Worcester, United Kingdom207
We took the evening tour and can’t recommend it highly enough. Our guide was very friendly and capable but above…
- Hua Hin
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071