View all photos (8)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join us on this 5 days tour and hike to the top of Africa via the Marangu route which is sometimes called the Coca Cola route because it is an easier option of the many routes. You will come across many scenic views, rain forest, semi desert and the Moundi Crater.
- 4 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Afrishare Trekking and Safaris
Safari in Pandemia Covid-19
I am very happy with this trip. Everything was good. Safari was excellent with full of animals. Food also nice and …
Amazing one day safari in Tarangire park!
We had a wonderful full day safari in Tarangire park! We were in the nature, close to animals and we enjoyed so muc…
We had a great time with Afrishare who organized our entire week including a hike to the waterfall, a hike to Kilim…
Amazing Trip Organised by Afrishare
The trip we went on was a service trip organised by afrishare which also included activities such as safari, nature…
Exceptional Trekking and Safari
Overall, it was an unforgettable experience. The Safari was beautiful with experienced guides making sure to point …
Absolutely stupendous experience
This was an absolutely stupendous experience, I made countless memories that I shall cherish for life. Everything w…
Tanzania school experience
The carriage in which we departed for safari was luxurious and stupendous. The pinnacle of class and truly an exper…
The experience with AfriShare tours was great, we were treated very well and we had some incredible experiences. Ib…
Amazing time in Tanzania
We had a lovely jeep ride from our accommodation in Moshi to Ngorongoro. The driver was very pleasant and accomodat…
Flawless experience and Seamless Organisation by Ibrahim!
I could never have hoped for a more incredible trip to Tanzania. I attribute this flawless experience all to Ibrahi…
we walked uphill and it was nice
I was in tanzania and i walked up a hill and it was nice because i liked the nature. I saw monkeys and they were st…
Amazing Tanzania Adventure with the family!
Ibra of Afrishare Trekking & Safaris created a wonderful 8 days Tanzania safari for us as a family! And our highly …
Amazing safari in Tanzania!
I have been on two safaris with Afrishare. Both were equally exciting and satisfying. One was with my partner and t…
Driving across Kenya and Tanzania - 8-9 day safari
I took my Dad on a safari for his 70th birthday and Afrishare was recommended by previous happy guests. It didn't …
Great daytour to Kilimanjaro
We got an extra day before our safari and booked a hiking tour on Kilimanjaro. Three hours up and three hours down.…
- Afrishare Trekking and Safaris
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route
How much is 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route?
5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route price starts from US$1,600.00. Discover and book 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route on Tripadvisor
What is the 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route cancellation policy?
5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route?
5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route is hosted by Afrishare Trekking and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Afrishare Trekking and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Days Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route on Tripadvisor