View all photos (29)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Bali Traditional Tours - Day ToursStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedFrom your hotel at 8;30 am, we first offer you an optional Barong and Kris dance; which is a great introduction to the traditional Balinese dance and music. (Ticket prices are approximately $7 USD per person). From there your tour will include a visit to the beautiful Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud. There you can observe the monkeys in a beautiful natural environment, and even watch them swim! If you like, we can then visit artisan villages, such as Celuk for silver, Mas for wood carvings, and Tohpati for weaving. In these villages, it is not just shopping, as you can observe how these Balinese items are handcrafted. We will also visit the waterfall of Tegenungan , with a nice drive through small traditional villages to the famous temple of Goa Gajah. If you wish to explore the cafes and shops of Ubud, we can also arrange time for that as well. Finally, we end the tour at our traditional Balinese house, where you can learn about how the Balinese go about their daily lives. If you wish to see the optional dance, pickup time from Ubud and Sanur is 8:30, and from South Bali is 8:00.Read more
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees (approximately $8 to $10 USD per person)
- Ticket for optional Barong dance (approximately $7 USD per person)
- Any other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide sarongs for entering any Hindu Holy sites
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked a private tour for an entire day to see Ubud, the Monkey Forest and some traditional craftmenship. Dewa was our guide. What a wonderful, wonderful person. He was at our hotel well before our set time. Straight off, he captured us with his positive smile. What a great…
Ketut picked us for a day full of activities all around Ubud! Our first stop was the Monkey Forest then onto an Elephant Sanctuary, Coffee & Tea Plantation, the Rice patties, Ketut's own compound where we got to learn so much about the Bali Hindu culture and the people who live…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Wayan was our driver and tourguide when visiting Bali/Ubud. Highly recommend these guys. There are so kind and open especially with our 9 and 12 yr old kids. Wayan is an easy/comfortable driver and is able to explain the Balinese tradition and culture very well on every…
Date of experience: July 2019
We do recommend Bali Traditional Tours. Our guide was Nyoman; he is a great driver and guide: we had the opportunity to visit Bali with him twice and it was a super experience.
We had a really fantastic day out with our Driver and Guide, “Made”; he made us feel instantly welcome, at ease, and was particularly wonderful with our 7 year old. Made took us on a jammed packed but unrushed personalised day trip to explore the area of Ubud in Bali. Made was…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours
We booked with Bali Traditional Tours last April and highly recommend the experience. Our guide was Ketut and he w…
Trip around Bali (including visit to Batik factory, jeweller, Monkey sanctuary, rice Paddy , jungle swing and waterfall)
A great trip to familiarise oneself with Bali. Our driver Widi was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend…
It was the best tour!!
Taxi driver 'New Man' was so nice!👍👍👍 He guided us perfectly.👍👍 He has great knowledge in history of Bali and …
Amazing Day topped off with our amazing Guide Dewa
We had Dewa as our guide, to say exceptional would be an understatement. This Man went above and beyond helping me …
Best Tours & Guide we could have asked for!
We visited Ubud in Bali for 10 nights in October and I had already arranged tours and airport transfers with Bali T…
Nyoman Sukada took us on this tour, he was very knowledgeable and friendly. This tour took us to many beautiful pla…
The best in Ubud! Can't imagine a better tour service.
As with most people visiting Bali, we wanted to see and do lots but at the same time, we wanted a relaxing and enri…
Group Retreat with Nyoman - amazing
Nyoman and his team are an amazing guide group to help with transportation and scheduling around Ubud. We had a gro…
We had a wonderful day with Oka! Everything was smooth and without any problems. Oka was so friendly, very polite,…
Very reliable and interesting trip
This is the second time we use their services. Just as two years ago, getting in contact with the company is easy, …
Very rough terrain!
The activity idea was good but the terrain was NOT for beginners. We went through the jungle, which was fun, but wa…
We had a wonderful time! Hotel pickup as promised, friendly and helpful driver, nice and clean car. Visits as descr…
Day tour with Putu
Amazing day and the highlight of our trip to Bali. We had the day arranged after our wishes and we did see temples,…
An amazing day!
Wayan picked us up at our hotel to start our great day! First stop was Lempuyang Temple. Wayan drove us their safel…
Great tour with Dewa
We had Dewa as our tour guide. Nice guy who provided us with information/background of places we visited. Love his …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 499 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud and Environs Private Tour
What time does Ubud and Environs Private Tour start?
Ubud and Environs Private Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Ubud and Environs Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Ubud and Environs Private Tour?
Ubud and Environs Private Tour price starts from US$31.80. Discover and book Ubud and Environs Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ubud and Environs Private Tour cancellation policy?
Ubud and Environs Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud and Environs Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ubud and Environs Private Tour?
Ubud and Environs Private Tour is hosted by Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ubud and Environs Private Tour on Tripadvisor