View all photos (5)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Amed is located near Tulamben having similar diving conditions except a Japanese wreck that can be visited. Amed is famous both for scuba diving and snorkelling but specially for freediving.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Absolutely amazing. Great customer service, great equipment, and great diving!!! They squeezed me in the day before, it was just me so they fitted me in with a different tour. The owner is amazing, very reliable. I will definitely be coming again!!
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Neptune Scuba Diving
Good response to pandemic money return
We booked to dive with this company and paid a deposit, when we had to cancel due to covid we emailed them and they…
Highlight of our trip
My husband and I decided to book a last minute book a diving trip (3 dives in a day) to Nusa pendina.. staff were h…
Amazing day at Manta point
Highly recommended. Very professional with great and friendly services and facilities. Special thanks to our DM on …
Best in Bali
Iulian,the crew and Dive Master Gede are the best ! Because they are profesionals and familiar whith the places and…
Did a total of 5 dives over 2 days at Padangbai. The crew and Dive Master are the best. They are patient and you …
Great dive trip!
Great dive shop. I really liked the personal touches. I emailed a couple dive shops in the area but chose Neptune b…
Gili Rubble Rock
I had the unfortunate experience of diving with Neptune last week and I would never do it again nor recommend them …
Swim with Mantas! What Mantas?
Disappointing trip with no sign of Manatas. Apparently there were none the day before either according to some othe…
My wife and I are short-sighted but Neptune was able to provide us prescribed snorkeling goggles. Neptune brought u…
Amazing day out with Neptune Diving
I did the intro scuba diving course with Neptune and my instructor Gracia was fantastic. Nothing was rushed and whe…
Wonderful adventure with Neptune，all in package, don’t need to plan anything by yourself, they will arrange everyt…
Nusa Penida Diving/Snorkeling Trip
Choose to dive with Neptunes because their website looked very professional, and the staffs and the dive shop did n…
Now I know Manta' !!
To all the amazing scuba diving enthusiasts, this was my second scuba dive of my life and Neptune is a great team t…
Responsive and professional dive centre!
Went with Neptune Diving on a recommendation from a friend. The dive centre was very responsive in the lead up to t…
Scuba at Nusa Penida
Fantastic 3 dive day trip from Sanur to Nusa Penida...one of the best dive centres I have been with, so well organi…
- Neptune Scuba Diving
- Duration: 1 day
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,390 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Scuba Diving in Amed
How much is Scuba Diving in Amed?
Scuba Diving in Amed price starts from US$122.00. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Amed on Tripadvisor
What is the Scuba Diving in Amed cancellation policy?
Scuba Diving in Amed cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Amed on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Scuba Diving in Amed?
Scuba Diving in Amed is hosted by Neptune Scuba Diving. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Neptune Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Amed on Tripadvisor