View all photos (12)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Legong Fine Art of BatikStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tegenungan WaterfallStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mas Carving CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ubud Traditional Art MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Lumbung Sari House of CoffeeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Tanah Lot TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Legong Fine Art of Batik
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Lumbung Sari House of Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Personal expense
- Meal (Lunch or Diner)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very good experience, we learnt a lot about the places we went to and about the balinesse culture and tradition. Good English speaking driver :) We organize the trip together with the driver and his recommendations. Sometimes the driver entered the temple to make explanations…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dewa Tirta Bali Tours
Best Tour in Bali!
My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon in Bali January 2020. We discovered Dewa from a Facebook post and decided…
It was an excellent tour that we enjoy and learned. Dewa is very friendly, knowledgeable tour guide who made us fel…
Excellent tour guide and day trip
Our guide and driver,Dewa,goes the extra mile to make sure you have the best experience during your tour. This was …
Whether it is a small group or large, Dewa has the right vehicle for you. We requested a pickup at 6am from North B…
Lovely helpful driver
Dewa was our driver whenever required while in Bali. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He took o…
Dewa made our Bali holiday so easy and he was the best driver ever! thank you so much. I highly recommend his servi…
Dewa best driver in Bali
From the start of our holiday Dewa made us feel at ease organising a vehicle to pick us up from the airport to taki…
We as a family have used Dewa on numerous visits to Bali and can honestly say that he is very gentle and kind hones…
It was a very nice trip with our driver Putu. He showed us the best places and was very helpful with taking picture…
Dewa is the best driver you will find. So friendly and funny too. Very good local knowledge and happy to take you a…
Day trip experience
Magnificent day trip - informational, entertaining with gorgeous views. Dewa was brilliant! Rockstar
Exceptional tour, in time at the top of the volcano Mont Batur to see the sunrise!! We had a fantastic day!! After …
Regular driver we engage for 3rd time!
Dewa, our driver is a Super down to earth person. He is a honest businessman and is very patient always with all ou…
We had a great time on this tour,we went to Thahan Lot and Uluwatu Temple . Our tour guide Dewa is really great guy…
Knowledgeable, genuinely nice, reasonable rates!
Just came back from Bali. Had a wonderful experience and having Mr. Dewa Tirtha as our guide definitely was part of…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 549 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour
What time does Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour start?
Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour?
How much is Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour?
Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour price starts from US$40.50. Discover and book Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour cancellation policy?
Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Ubud Tegalalang Rice Teracce & Tanah Lot Tour on Tripadvisor