View all photos (8)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud PoolStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour transport will pick you from Lautoka Wharf and take you to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools before you arrive at TIFAJEK Mud pools and hot springs a renowned destination. Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide at the premises who will take you to where the first part of the therapeutic process begins. This is where the the mud is applied on the visible body areas . Ensure that you apply just a thin paste on your skin just like a full body mask. Allow the paste to dry then you can jump into the mud pool to wash the mud off. Ensure that you wash the mud off thoroughly before heading on to the final step of the exfoliation process, a dip in the hot springs. Why stop there! You can enjoy a 15-minutes massage from the local Fijian masseuse for an additional FJD $20.00 payable directly at the reception area at the Tifajek. Enjoy a few refreshments & fruits before being taken back to your cruise ship at Lautoka Wharf.Read more
- Light refreshments and fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Optional 15-min massage (FJ$20 payable upon arrival)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong or bathing suit cover-up
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Never did this before and it was great. Welcomed with native songs. Then they bring a big container with the mud in it that you wipe over your body (you are not going into a pool to put the mud on and the mud was very smooth). After you walk around and let it dry... and get…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fiji Eco Tours
A day tour of Fijian culture
Excellent and friendly hosts who were very informative and brilliant organisation of having a tour of the sabeto Va…
AVOID -Poor experience in Lautoka -more to be a tour operator than having a van
after disembarking our ship, someone named "momma" who said she was with Eco Tours. she had listed all the popular …
Unique and beautiful from the outside
Upon arriving we were ready to pay our $5 entrance fee but sadly we were informed that due to a special event the i…
A hidden heaven on the highland
We had stayed overnight here with the villagers. You could stay overnight, even a week with them if you asked for. …
This tour gives you a chance to see different areas of Nadi. Village and garden tours were very nice.
ok for the young
very pretty but if you have an older traveller its just too much walking. great for the younger holiday makers thou…
Great 3 days of trekking in Fiji
Great 3 day of trekking on the main island of Fiji. Incredible views, swimming in the waterfall lagoon, interesting…
Came to the mud bath with a group of friends our driver there was Dev he was nice and knowledgeable and even let us…
Very good tour. I really had a good day! Charlie, the driver, was such a nice and caring person. He’s very friendly…
I would like too go on tours in Fiji and see how the Fijian culture lives. What food they eat and drinks. Learn abo…
Had a great time!
We did a tour of the Garden of the Sleeping Giants and the Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool. They were both spectac…
Short break before Christmas
My wife and I went on the tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not commercialized in any way. Such friendly people certa…
The view on the mountain was breathtaking, the waterfall is nice and fun, the home cooked Fijian lunch was deliciou…
Best tour ever!
It was just my partner and I in a comfortable 4wd, we had an awesome guide who was informative and fun Every locati…
Tour started of with a bit of confusion as the driver (Don?) was not at the specified meeting point. Someone went l…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What time does Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool start?
Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool on Tripadvisor
How much is Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool?
Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool price starts from US$80.39. Discover and book Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool on Tripadvisor
What is the Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool cancellation policy?
Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool?
Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool is hosted by Fiji Eco Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fiji Eco Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool on Tripadvisor