Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local
By Yoeun Serakyuth
Temples out!!! This is an Experience that you would get a chance to talk with monk, join water blessing by monk, learn about Buddhism, and learn about local knowledge or culture. 1. Visit a local shrine where local really respect we go for praying almost every day near by the king residence in Siem Reap City. 2. Visit a Buddhist Monastery which is called Wat Preah Prom Roth, and you would enjoyed with painting of Buddha's life from the beginning of his life until he reached into Nirvana. 3. Visit a local market which is untouchable by tourists and you will explore a lot about local life and how they usually sell products, such as fresh meets, vegetables, fish, drinks, food, and chothes. 4. We are going to another Buddhist temple for getting a Buddhist water blessing for a holly Buddhist monk. 5. At the end of the experience we will get back to our hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 16-80, max of 6 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1 bottle of Water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tuk Tuk
- English Speaking tour guide
- Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Wat Preah Prom Rath
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom Temple
- Entry/Admission - Siem Reap
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your own payment
- Another clothes for change after you get wet
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your hotel, just let us know your address while booking this course.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156578P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We go by Tuk Tuk. In case you need to us wheelchair please do kindly inform to me, I will arrange for you the transportation in advance.
- It is very easy going tour, so no worry about your safety, health, or your own problem.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local on Tripadvisor
- How much is Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local?
- Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local price starts from €51.85. Discover and book Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local on Tripadvisor
- What is the Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local cancellation policy?
- Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local?
- Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local is hosted by Yoeun Serakyuth. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yoeun Serakyuth on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Buddhist Water Blessing and Real Life Experience with Local on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156578P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat Preah Prom RathStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Po BanteaycheyStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Excellent tour. Yoeun Serakyuth is an amazing tour guide and person; his explanations and stories, as well as his p…
Yuth was the best tour guide we could have ever asked for! The ammount of information he knows is tremendous. Surel…
Visited for 4 days of temple touring
So good! Great English, great explanations, good stories, very interactive and charming, lots of care and attention…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Yoeun Serakyuth is an excellent guide. He and tuktuk driver are very humble and polite. We visited the temples listed, but was not able to conduct the water blessing at Wat Thmey as there was an ongoing ceremony. But everything was good - we moved to another monastery and met a clairvoyant monk who also gave the water blessing. I wouldn't have had it any other way (:
Written 20 October 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Roren, I would like to say many thanks for your kindness of spending your value time and helped me for this great review. Best Regards, Yuth
Written 2 October 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.