Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
National house of the Currency Cultural Repository where pieces of art are being exposed which belonged to outstanding artists of the colony. The machine room (sheeters for silver coin in the colony). Santa Teresa Convent of the Barefoot Carmelite, Colonial Temple, in its rooms sacred art and different objects that belong to the convent since its creation are exposed. Jerusalem Museum of Sacred Art Exposes in its interior art works of the XVII century captured in canvases with Jesus’ life and an exquisite mixture of Baroque art-Crossbreed and colored with gold bread.
- You'll start atAyacucho 11Ayacucho 11, Villa Imperial de Potosí, BoliviaPick up will be in front of the main door of National House of the CurrencySee address & details
- 1Casa Nacional de la MonedaStop: 5 hours - Admission includedNational house of the Currency Cultural Repository where pieces of art are being exposed which belonged to outstanding artists of the colony. The machine room (sheeters for silver coin in the colony).Read more
- You'll end atAyacucho 11Ayacucho 11, Villa Imperial de Potosí, BoliviaPick up will be in front of the main door of National House of the CurrencySee address & details
Ayacucho 11, Villa Imperial de Potosí, Bolivia
Returns to original departure point
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- The visit of a single museum: National house of the Currency or museum of Santa Teresa
- Entry/Admission - Casa Nacional de la Moneda
- Transport to Potosí (ask about prices of bus or flights tickets, we have a lot of options)
- Extra drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Andes 2 Amazon
Challenging but FUN!
It was a bit confusing with my booking due to the miscommunication between the operator posting this tour and the o…
Outstanding day! Weather was great. Small group of just three people so the guide could give you the time you neede…
I highly recommend this tour. The weather was not optimal on our day but that just made the experience that more e…
No ticket, no response, complete nightmare!
I booked a bus ticket from Unyni to La Paz two weeks prior to my trip through this company, they said it will be av…
Here is a list of things that I did and did not like: Liked: - the bus came on time - we arrived at the destinati…
10 Hour Bus Rides Are Not All That Bad!
I recently was in Las Paz, Bolivia and took the bus from La Paz, to Uyuni, Bolivia. It departed from the city bus t…
Good archeological site
Good place to go with a guide that has an understanding of the museums and the 2 sites. Interesting to learn about…
Tiwanaku ruins with not much structure left
Kind of pathetic that the Tiwanaku ancient site has not much ruins left for viewing. The tour travelled about 4 hou…
A less than enjoyable experience
We did this tour on April 9th. We have now been in South America for about seven weeks and this was the worst tour …
My new husband and I have just got back from our honeymoon. We did the Andes to Amazon with G Adventures booked thr…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Museums In Potosi Half Day
- Museums In Potosi Half Day will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Museums In Potosi Half Day on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Museums In Potosi Half Day on Tripadvisor
- Museums In Potosi Half Day price starts from €40.68. Discover and book Museums In Potosi Half Day on Tripadvisor
- Museums In Potosi Half Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Museums In Potosi Half Day on Tripadvisor