Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour starts after lunch, leaving your morning free—ideal for those arriving on a morning flight. Experience some of Dubai's best-known landmarks during this 7-hour city tour. Check out the quirky gallery scene in Bastakiya Quarter along with the labyrinth of souks and bazaars nearby. You’ll also visit Jumeirah to explore Palm Island, the Burj Al Arab hotel, the Jumeirah Mosque and Jumeirah Beach. Complete your trip with a swing past the Mall of the Emirates, towering Burj Khalifa and more in the city’s downtown. Your trip covers a guide and round-trip hotel transport. • Take an afternoon tour to explore the numerous sights, old and new, of Dubai • Explore the quirky art galleries and numerous souks of Bastakiya Quarter • Check out the one-of-a-kind Palm Island and exquisite Burj Al Arab hotel in Jumeirah • See the glittering modern attractions of downtown Dubai, like the towering Burj Khalifa skyscraper • Great introduction to the sights of Dubai
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bastakiya伊朗小鎮Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bur Dubai Abra DockStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dubai Spice SoukStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Dubai Gold SoukStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Burj Al ArabStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMadinat Jumeirah
- 7Atlantis, The PalmStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMall of the Emirates
- 8The Dubai MallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9The Dubai FountainStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Burj KhalifaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Bastakiyas (heritage)- walking through
- Dubai Museum walk
- Abra (Traditional Water Taxi)
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque (Drive by)
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop)
- Madinat Jumeirah (A drive through)
- Atlantis Hotel Photo stop
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates (Drive by)
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (opportunity to stop and view the fountain show in the evening)
- Burj Khalifa Photo opportunity from the waterfront at the Dubai Mall
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
- Entry/Admission - Burj Al Arab
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis, The Palm
- Entry/Admission - The Dubai Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- This Tour activity operates every day except Fridays as most of the attractions remains closed on this day.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism
TRIPADVISOR ANYTHING BUT ADVISOR
Not about the show that I've seen from the ground on Tuesday, but Tripadvisor : NEVER AGAIN. The address to exchan…
Was an amazing experience, interesting rides and hygiene precaution are in place which makes you feel safe. Recomm…
It was magical to be close. I'm still here & go again but it's low season & it's no very crowded but the music foun…
A magical fountain visit 🤗
Very magical visit, I'll be going again tomorrow to the fountain. I'm still here Very well organized. They sent me …
A Fantastic day out
Wow. What an amazing day out this was! Me and my friends went during the 2020 COVID Pandemic and this was the bes…
Eid Visit to lost chambers
During the Covid 19 pandemic the hotel thought it was a good idea to force visitors to park far away and use a shut…
Never miss the experience
Something you can never miss if you are in Dubai.. great music and fountain show.. mesmerizing is the word .. we al…
For fun with friends and enjoying for party.
Its one of the largest and unbelievable building in the world and one of the largest tower of the world.
Visited here on our last day. The fountain display which goes to music is amazing a must for everyone all ages.
Great water park shame some rides closed
This is a great water park with some unique rides. Sadly when we visited two slides were closed and there was const…
Last evening of our trip
We visited the Dubai fountains on our last evening. Its a great show and there are a lot of places to eat. I would …
Burj Khalifa was great to see. However The aquarium let us down as wasn’t as great as expected. If you miss the aqu…
Great vantage point
Beautiful vantage point to watch the fountain show. We were able to view with the Burj Khalifa as a backdrop
Fantastic Fountains view
Lovely ride on the boats around the lake to view the fountains- the boats get really close so you have such a good …
Great aquarium, huge glass windows, great variety of sea life in a mythical setting
Loved the setting as the lost chamber of Atlantis. Great cauldron in one setting with sharks and stingrays etc all …
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,339 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,422 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,937 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Exploring the City of Dubai
What time does Exploring the City of Dubai start?
Exploring the City of Dubai will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Exploring the City of Dubai?
How much is Exploring the City of Dubai?
Exploring the City of Dubai price starts from €64.04. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor
What is the Exploring the City of Dubai cancellation policy?
Exploring the City of Dubai cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor