Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Apart from modern skylines, Dubai has got rich history to be told. On this tour witness the Arabian culture, heritage and tradition with your guide along with tasting Camel - Yes, you heard it right. We will also be going through the traditional souks which are famous the world over. In particular, the Dubai Gold Souk and the ancient Covered Souk, spice souk and The Textile Souk They’re all housed within the vibrant Bur Dubai and Deira area of Dubai. The souks are less labyrinthine than formerly, but these historic markets still offer hospitable trading and good-matured bartering.
- You'll start atTwin City Travel & Tourism LLCShop 09,Khalima Mubarak Building Near Al Fahidi Metro Station Exit 3,Opposite Al Fahidi Souq Gate No 2 - دبي - United Arab EmiratesAl Fahidi Metro StationSee address & details
- Pass byDubai Creek
- 1Textile SoukStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bur Dubai Abra DockStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dubai Spice SoukStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dubai Gold SoukStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Local House RestaurantStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTwin City Travel & Tourism LLCShop 09,Khalima Mubarak Building Near Al Fahidi Metro Station Exit 3,Opposite Al Fahidi Souq Gate No 2 - دبي - United Arab EmiratesAl Fahidi Metro StationSee address & details
Twin City Travel & Tourism LLC, Shop 09,Khalima Mubarak Building Near Al Fahidi Metro Station Exit 3,Opposite Al Fahidi Souq Gate No 2 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Returns to original departure point
- Mouthwatering Camel Burger
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Tourist Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Textile Souk
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Spice Souk
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Gold Souk
- Entry/Admission - Local House Restaurant
- Pick up and Drop off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: KEY 2 DESTINATIONS
The best airport
Un aereopueeto que no se olvida. Una limpieza alucinante que nunca encuentré en otros lugares del mundo. Policia qu…
Short but very nice tour
One early morning, our group hit off for abu dhabi...first landed at grand mosque... even at a distance you can fee…
Souk tours (gold and spice)
Well worth doing with a guide, Ali was excellent, thank you. Spice market was my favourite, I am sure I bought more…
Atlantis the palm
One off the best hotels it’s got everything for the whole family and the food is real good and staff are always hel…
Global Village was fantastic! It’s a must visit for all tourist. This place gives a flavour of variety of cultures …
December 2019 Dubai Sightseeing Tour with Waseem
Our tour guide Waseem was excellent! Truly and fully enjoyed the expedited tour due to his efforts to navigate an…
Food & History
This was great tour I joined recently. Ali was great in explaining the history of Dubai and keeping us entertained …
Not Good service.
Arrangement is very bad. Expensive and not good car condition.I recommend TAXI. Doha is TAXI is no problem. Very cl…
The best site to view for couples.i love to be there with my hubby.i suggest aal to go there in murreee hights.
Great fun, amazing sights, fabulous service
Communication with Asim was excellent and he met us as arranged. Asim was great fun, showing us the sights, expl…
You will not regret taking this tour
This tour is perfect. Waseem did an amazing job of showing us the sights around the city. From the big tourist att…
Grocer Jones at Dubai Transfer Airport
Amazing selection of shops and cafe. Nice gifts shops and many local produce products. Friendly airport staff and…
Excellent Place for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
That was awesome experience to visit charna island with scuba club. They picked us up on 8am from amir khusro road …
Jamocha Cafe (Qatar airways). Expensive but worth it between fights.
The bad: $6.25 for a small flat white. The good: totally worth it as a stop between a 15-hour fight and a 7-hour f…
Allow sufficient transit time
I believe Doha International Airport serves mainly as a transfer hub. People joining the queue into the city Is muc…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 23,128 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,458 travellers!
Private and Luxury
Popular: Booked by 5,937 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,422 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,631 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour
Which attractions will I visit with The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour?
How much is The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour?
The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour price starts from €66.58. Discover and book The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour cancellation policy?
The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour?
The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour is hosted by KEY 2 DESTINATIONS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KEY 2 DESTINATIONS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Camel Burger and the Story of Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour on Tripadvisor