Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Visit of Al Ain museum
- Al Ain national heritage
- Al Ain fort
- Visit to Archaeological park
- Jebel Hafeet mountain
- Hot water springs
- Al Ain mall
- Drop off at your Hotel.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Hafit
- Personal Belongings
- Personal Expenses.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- • Our company is customer centric and ensures to give equal focus on transfer • We have a 24/7 customer support team to ensure hassle free transfers and any queries are taken care real-time • The drivers are well behaved, and sanitisation and hygiene of the vehicles is given prime focus. Happy to serve you as always.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30306P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and it will allotted by driver or tour guides or tour manager on SIC bases.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The pickup / drop off timing on sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- On Islamic occasions like holy month of Ramadan and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel or changed any order.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30306P38
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Al Ain National MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Al Ain ZooStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jebel HafitStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The water park was an amazing experience. Credit to Sougat Tours for the excellent customer support.
Asma “The Best Tour Guide of the mosque!”
Asma was our tour guide and she was absolutely the best! She was so knowledgeable, funny, and interesting. I learne…
It was highly recommended to our family to visit this park and we were also interested. It’s a huge , lush green ve…
It okay place.. Depending on when you are there, the waiting times are long. Not worth it without quick passes. The…
Amazing show at Dubai
A best combination of music, light, led screen, water and fire. The biggest success relies on the performing arts …
At the top - 148th floor
We visited in Christmas weekend. Luckily, we selected the "skip the line" and floor 148. The elevator is really fas…
A nice park for all ages
Great park. Lots of rides for many ages. We spent here 4 hours in the afternoon. If you like extreme rides you migh…
Feels Jaded, good for kids under 10
1. Quite a few rides are not operating 2. Its good if you have children under the age of 10 3. For adults, strictly…
Experience of a lifetime!
A friend once described skydiving as "The most fun you can have with your clothes on!" and he wasn’t lying! And to …
Service need improvement
We found it strange that the driver was quiet, did not speak much and we had to ask him what is the next tour stop…
Parks are a pass, but Driver was awesome!
Bollywood Park is only for a diehard Bollywood fan. The rides are weird and it’s a fairly small park. I wanted to g…
This is a quick trip, you just fly close to downtown and look at the city from a different perspective
Amazing immersive art
Amazing sights and sounds. Totally immersive art. There’s fewer tourist here and you have the whole place to your…
Peace of mind of heart and soul
an amazing place. a peace of mind for heart and soul. our guide was fabulous, a transmission of knowledge so import…
Don’t miss this when you are in dubai
Save & share @dubaigardenglow one of the must visit place in DUBAI.. . . Wander your eyes as you experience 4 amazi…