This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NeoTour Brasov, Brasov, Romania Strada Politehnicii 3 In the inner court, follow the arrows :), Brasov 500019 Romania
We meet in Brasov and depart to the bear hide. If you have a car, we can meet near the bear hide, we'll provide you GPS location.
• The bear watching takes place late in the afternoon, starts around 5 PM – 6 PM and it lasts for about 3 hours. It is available from Monday to Saturday from mid-March to early November.
• We drive to a forest situated 10 minutes from Brașov and walk to a specially designed bear hide.
• Wait quietly for the bears to arrive.
• Usually, the bears arrive just minutes after you get there but in rare occasions the animals might be there already, so please keep quiet and don’t scare them.
• Take photos and learn interesting facts about the lives of these animals.
• Sometimes it is possible to see other animals too: wild boars, deer, lynx or even wolves.
• Get back to the cars and leave the area just before darkness falls.
• Bears have a very sensitive smell so please don’t bring any kind of food or snacks. Also, please don’t use perfume or other scents.
• Dress adequately. Wear sturdy shoes and don’t wear brights colors.
• During the activity don’t use flash or any other lights, as these might scare the animals. Please turn off your camera’s focus assist light.
• Bears are dangerous and unpredictable wild animals. Please don’t try to feed them or act like they are pets. In case you encounter one avoid eye contact, don’t try to run or climb into trees and listen to the forest ranger’s advice.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
The tour starts in Brașov in late afternoon.