Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 4 nights accommodation in selected 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotel in Odessa
- Professional guide
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Odessa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up is possible from Odessa airport, port ar train station. Please, provide your arrival information after booking
- Odessa-Central Airport, Odessa Ukraine
- Port Odesy, Potemkin Stairs, 9, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16560P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel name and address will be informed additionally, after the confirmation of availability
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16560P25
Arrival in Odessa
Odessa City Tour
Palaces of Odessa
Departure from Odessa
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Outstanding in Every Way
This was a great trip booked in advance with Green Tour Ukraine. Quite a long way out from our base in Kyiv but we’…
Dymtro was great! The places we went around the city and the conversation was wonderful! We liked it so much we boo…
Sergij was the perfect guide and the tour across the city and to the island was amazing! I recommend it highly to d…
Private tour of Kiev
Excellent organisation. Good communication with the tour company. Our guide Katerina was very informative. She gave…
Avoid this company
I booked the Small Group Tour of Lviv. We turned up at 9:55 for our 10:00am tour and no guide was there. After two …
English tour in Kiev
Driver Yuriy and guide Konstantin were great. Very professional, Perfect English, very flexible for requests. We we…
Don’t take the slow beach road
For unknown reason, the driver decided to take a route which went through several beach towns with narrow roads and…
The ladies were wonderful. Mother daughter team are very nice. Daughter speaks good English and translate for mom. …
Very interesting tour!! My guide was very professional and had very much information about vehicles and history.
Very good tour with great views of the city. I highly recommend this tour to tourists. Thank’s a lot to the guide t…
Great experience, and great to support locals
My parents visited me in August 2019 while I was living in Ukraine. This experience was a highlight for them, and t…
Our private Ukrainian Cooking Class in Kiev exceeded expectations. Everything from the private kitchen in a local h…
Excellent way to see a lovely city!
We had a half day guided tour of Kiev and our guide Anna was brilliant. She took us everywhere in Kiev and her know…
Great stay enjoyed
Both myself and the wife enjoyed the stay . The room was very clean and nice the food very great both breakfast and…
Very much worthwhile cooking class to see the value of home cooking
Truly worthwhile excursion, compactly arranged in three hours including the transportation. Also very flexible in s…