Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at5a Calle Poniente 22Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MB Guatemaya TravelStop: 6 hours - Admission includedTravel experienceRead more
- You'll end atCasa Santo DomingoNo. 28 A,, 3a Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemalais a 5 star hotel and museum in Antigua Guatemala. It is located in the old Convent of Santo Domingo, which was once one of the largest convents in America. The hotel is known for preserving Baroque architecture from the colonial era and contains several treasures from that era on display.See address & details
5a Calle Poniente 22, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Casa Santo Domingo, No. 28 A,, 3a Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - MB Guatemaya Travel
- TIPS (10% recommended based on satisfaction
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is not required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our tour guide Edwin and the driver were very courteous. Edwin is very knowledgeable about the history of Antigua and the different plantations. At each stop we got a personalized tour of each plantation and its history. The tour was well timed and we got back to our hotel…
Had a wonderful time in Antigua. It was a gem of a country in our month-long tour of Central America. Erwin has a lot of knowledge and loved answering my children's countless questions. So much beauty to see. We did three wonderful days packed with everything from the lake to…
Date of experience: August 2018
Response from Erwin R, General Manager at Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua
Responded 21 Feb 2019
Hello godesj! Thank you so much for your comments, we are very happy to know that you had a wonderful time during your visit. Our highest priority is to create unforgettable travel experience to our guests. It will be a great pleasure to see you again whenever you wish to visit the fantastic Mayan World. We truly appreciate your suggestions, so we can improve our services. Best regards, Mi Bella Guatemala Travel
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: MB Guatemaya Travel
I had such a great experience, they were hands down one of the best tours and I would highly recommend
More than just a shuttle ride...
Wow! Erwin! Thank you so much! You weren’t just a driver, you are an amazing human being, an extremely informative …
Erwin (?) was a very knowledgeable and a thorough tour guide. He had passion and enthusiasm for the city. I really …
3.5 hour exploration of Antigua
Our tour guide spoke perfect English and communicated to the 3 of us clearly taking into consideration one of us is…
We had a great time with Fernando/Orlando (sorry we didn't quite catch that!). He was very knowledgeable and passio…
Bravo! MB Tour Co staff for providing great service and excellent tours. Our guide, Erwin, a local teacher was ver…
Excellent set up. We had a very good time cooking and eating on the terrace, and learning about life in Guatemala …
Wonderful guide, great personalized tour!
I was traveling with a friend and our tour ended up being just the two of us with our wonderful guide Moises. He kn…
A Wonderful Tour Into The Past and Present of Puerto Quetzal
Our tour guide Erwin Rivas was a terrific guide that shared the life and times of the people of Guatemala. His enth…
Perfect way to begin Antigua visit
Great orientation to Antigua; Irwin is a wealth of information dispensed in a very accessible manner. We got to see…
A very personal tour
The tour of the cathedral was inspired. Sergio has a wide breadth of knowledge of both the colonial and indigenous…
Erwin is such a wealth of knowledge! We all loved our tour. It made our trip here mean so much more to know the his…
Antigua walking tour
My guide was awesome !1It was just me so it was awesome highly recommend 1There is no way you can get all the hist…
Definitely a must do!
We were fortunate to book the La Antigua Cultural Walking Tour during our brief stay in Antigua. We met our guide E…
This walking tour hits all the high points. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, and we felt very well taken care…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua
How much is Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua?
Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua price starts from €69.23. Discover and book Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua on Tripadvisor
What is the Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua cancellation policy?
Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua?
Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua is hosted by MB Guatemaya Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MB Guatemaya Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coffee & Macadamia Fincas Tour from La Antigua on Tripadvisor