Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this excursion you will have the experience of being close to the native Kunas and discovering their lifestyle. its crystalline waters and turquoise colors will captivate you, it will be accompanied by a bilingual guide that will be available on your excursion and we will also discover marine life together in our snorkeling activity.
- On this excursion the client will have the option to try our typical dishes of the area accompanied by a bottle of water (Fried fish with coconut rice and salads + 1 bottle of water)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Boat transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: San Blas Wild
It was a nice trip about 3 days/ 2nights. We had a very nice and friendly host there. If you visit Panama you have …
Totally abusive/ 60 dollars of margin
I took the trip to San Blas with this agency. Conclusion 60 dollars more for them with the same service, same food,…
Amazing time with Alejandro
We had the most amazing adventure sailing through the picturesque islands of San Blas with our captain Alejandro an…
DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR!!
We booked the San Blas islands with a man called Renny and we were very disappointed. We paid $250 for 2 nights on …
- San Blas Islands
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,793 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full day in San Blas, Panama
How much is Full day in San Blas, Panama?
Full day in San Blas, Panama price starts from €108.60. Discover and book Full day in San Blas, Panama on Tripadvisor
What is the Full day in San Blas, Panama cancellation policy?
Full day in San Blas, Panama cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full day in San Blas, Panama on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full day in San Blas, Panama?
Full day in San Blas, Panama is hosted by San Blas Wild. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact San Blas Wild on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day in San Blas, Panama on Tripadvisor