Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get off the beaten path and see where boxer Roberto Duran trained, learn about how the U.S. invasion of Panama affected this neighborhood, try local food and drinks, visit the park where dominoes are played, chat with the locals in their homes and get to know the people of this area, and learn about the gentrification that has taken place in the now trendy Casco Viejo historic district.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Panama CityStop: 3 hoursGet off the beaten path and see where boxer Roberto Duran trained, learn about how the U.S. invasion of Panama affected this neighborhood, try local food and drinks, visit the park where dominoes are played, chat with the locals in their homes and get to know the people of this area, and learn about the gentrification that has taken place in the now trendy Casco Viejo historic district.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Expansive and varied day long tour
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel thus had no need to rent a car. The tour itself had great variety of…
We did the Gatun lake tour and saw 3 kinds of monkeys, the tram tour, which was beautiful and informative and visit…
Emberá Querá - a look into the life of indigenous Panamá
I had dreamed of visiting an indigenous village for years. When I saw that there was an opportunity to see one, I …
Panamazing is truly amazing
Brought a group of 180 people to Panama City, Panama. Almost everyone went on all the great excursions that Panamaz…
A santuary worth supporting
For our family, the highlight of our tour was been able to see up close sloths and the frogs. You get to see butte…
Amazing Family Christmas Vacation 2019-20
Our family of 9 (2 grand parents , 3 adults and 4 grandchildren) had an excellent 9 day vacation in Panama. (Ages …
Panamazing - NOT SO AMAZING!!
I would NOT recommend using Panamazing for your tours while in Panama. There are plenty of other good, trustworthy…
Panama Travel Consultants in conjunction with Panamazing !
I came across Panama Travel Consults because Scott was the first person to answer the phone!! He put together a…
not as described
The guide wasted our time in the zoo. we did not spend enough time in the Piedra Pintada area and did not get to se…
Very Enjoyable Tour
We really enjoyed the tour. The guide and driver were both knowledgeable and friendly. We were picked up/dropped of…
good value, and lots to see
I bought the combo pack so as to get the most for my money and it delivered ! Got to get great views and saw the sl…
Good tours, knowledgeable guides
I did a few tours with Panamazing (Porto Belo, Panama Old Town, and the Partial Transit Canal tour). The tours were…
Chagres River, tram, monkeys, butterflies, orchids, sloths, poison frogs!!
This tour is amazing!!! I wish I got the name of our guide as he was incredibly knowledgeable. Tour left right from…
Seamless private airport transfer
We can't say enough about the two private airport transfers that we just had with Gamboa Tours - Panamazing. This …
Panama Canal cruise
Very organized and well run. Very much enjoyed the cruise though it was run through a different company. Price was …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 542 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 951 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chorrillo Streets
How much is Chorrillo Streets?
Chorrillo Streets price starts from €113.77. Discover and book Chorrillo Streets on Tripadvisor
What is the Chorrillo Streets cancellation policy?
Chorrillo Streets cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chorrillo Streets on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chorrillo Streets?
Chorrillo Streets is hosted by Panamazing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Panamazing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chorrillo Streets on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Chorrillo Streets?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Chorrillo Streets on Tripadvisor