Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Valley is an old caldera of an extinct volcano, a rustic country village where you can see hot springs, waterfalls, painted stones, beautiful view towards the top of a mountain with the shape of a sleeping woman.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1El Valle de AntonStop: 5 hours - Admission includedour route to reach the Anton Valley, located 600 meters above sea level. The Valley is an old caldera of an extinct volcano, whose slopes are covered by humid tropical forests and are crossed by rivers with waterfalls. The most famous is the Chorro del Macho; In order to appreciate it, we will enjoy a short walk through a dense tropical rain forest, appreciating the dense vegetation and the abundance of birds and other animals in their natural habitat. The most famous mountain is Sleeping India, which has motivated writers to immortalize a legend from the colonial era. We will visit the El Níspero zoo and botanical garden, which is home to numerous endemic and endangered species; and the Valle museum, which exuberant pre-Columbian and colonial relics of the area. the petroglyphs, anthropomorphic images and symbols that have not yet been deciphered by archaeologists. We will visit the handicraft market, where you can buy from natural wild orchids, to figures carved in stone by local people.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Typical of the area
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - El Valle de Anton
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fascinating Adventures Travel
Nice person, but nothing more than expensive transportation.
Pick up was on time and our driver, Dorian, was very courteous. However, the driver was not a tour guide. He poin…
Fantastic Tour and Overview of Panama City
This is a great tour to start your visit and to see some of the top sites in Panama City. Nevil from Fascinating Ad…
Fun and Educational Tour
I went on the night tour with tour guide Nevil. Very charismatic, and made the experience very personal. We toured …
Amazing customer service
This tour was awesome! It gave me a good overview of all the major sites to see in Panama City. Nevil, our tour gui…
WHAT A GREAT DAY - Thank you, NEVILLE
We had the perfect day - mostly because our Guide, Neville, knew so much about history and Panamanian culture and p…
Great tour, informative guide
Neville was our guide on this tour and he was excellent - very knowledgeable about the city and the canal, and prov…
Used Tools at Free Zone Panama
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there are used and new tools at the free zone? And if its brands such as dewalt, Milwauke…
Great time Great Guide!
This was the best night! Such a nice and knowledgeable guide, Nevil! We happened to be the only 2 on tour this nigh…
Angel was an awesome guide, he gave us a great tour around the city, Casco Antiguo, Calzada de Amador and Miraflore…
Tour Panama Canal
Tour guide and tour were amazing! We went to Canal, toured the City and we stopped at 2 souvenirs shops!! I loved i…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,800 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 221 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Anton Valley Tour
- Anton Valley Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Anton Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
- Anton Valley Tour is hosted by Fascinating Adventures Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fascinating Adventures Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Anton Valley Tour on Tripadvisor