PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour
By Show Me Nicaragua Tours
This tour to Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya Volcano offers great value by combining two of Granada’s most popular activities into a single day trip. Not only does this tour provide seamless transportation between two tricky-to-reach destinations but also includes hotel pick up and drop off not to mentioned that will be guided by an enlgish speaker local tour guide. • The Aventure will take about 6 -7 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel. • Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works. • Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater. • Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater. • Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water ) • Kayaking • Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees( To Apoyo Lagoon, tey charge $7 USD that is spendable in food and drinks.
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up at your Hotel in Managua as well as from the airport
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
- san juan del sur
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour?
- PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour price starts from €55.51. Discover and book PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour cancellation policy?
- PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour?
- PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour is hosted by Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show Me Nicaragua Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book PRIVATE Laguna de apoyo day pass + masaya volcano lava tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Laguna de ApoyoStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Good transport company
This company was great for a secure and private transport out of the Managua airport. The car was not the minivan d…
🛑Don't Do It🛑
Disappointing. The provider neither responded to messages via TA nor was he reachable. Not recommended! By ca…
Awful! Waste of money.
1. Have a guide who really does speak English if that is what you have promised. Our guide could not answer simple …
Short and Sweet
I literally sent to them the night before and asked if they can manage a tour . They were very responsive and manag…
Granada and Masaya Tour From San Juan Del Sur
Michaell was able to arrange a driver to pick us up from San Juan Del Sur for a day tour of Granada and the Masaya …
Guide did not explain the itinerary in the beginning and that he cancelled the waterfall even that we paid to be include
Was ok but what did not like is my tour included the waterfalls but they guide did not say anything the time of pic…
Great and safe tour company
Mike was able to make a trip happen for me last minute taking me from San Juan Del Sur all the way to board cerro n…
Great end to our trip
Me and one other traveler booked a last second tour with ShowMeNicaragua for the last day of our trip in Nicaragua.…
All day fun
I had so much fun. It was me and bae and it was great bc it’s a private tour so we could get to know each better wi…
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …